Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
When should we expect the Test Invites after the BGV? It's been a month since BGV was completed for my application.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
@Baharm... Thanks for the info, hopefully I'll receive some positive news from them in the coming week. :cool:
@Baharm You were correct, but not what I was hoping for. I was hoping to receive my test invite, however I received a fingerprint request. I'm hoping to get it done quickly to avoid long delays, anyone have experience with how long this sets back your app once they receive the fingerprints?

adam1019

Feb 27, 2019
Hi, I got a ghost update on Jan 10 and then another ghost update on Jan 12 and nothing since then. Is this normal? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone on here receive 2 ghost updates and nothing happening after that for such a long time. Did this happen to anyone? Im worried that they may have done some error on their behalf and forgot to properly update my status or forgot to send me a fp request or something.

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
@Baharm You were correct, but not what I was hoping for. I was hoping to receive my test invite, however I received a fingerprint request. I'm hoping to get it done quickly to avoid long delays, anyone have experience with how long this sets back your app once they receive the fingerprints?
I don't believe that it should send your application behind or anything, if you respond at the earliest. if you delay then of-course.

Reactions: Baharm and Mthornt

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hi, I got a ghost update on Jan 10 and then another ghost update on Jan 12 and nothing since then. Is this normal? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone on here receive 2 ghost updates and nothing happening after that for such a long time. Did this happen to anyone? Im worried that they may have done some error on their behalf and forgot to properly update my status or forgot to send me a fp request or something.
Hi! I got a couple of emails one on Jan 18th and another one today with the subject "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application created on Dec 20. But my application was actually created on Nov 22nd and there were no changes to the statuses till now. I am hoping to hear something good soon. Thanks!

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hi! I got a couple of emails one on Jan 18th and another one today with the subject "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application created on Dec 20. But my application was actually created on Nov 22nd and there were no changes to the statuses till now. I am hoping to hear something good soon. Thanks!
The same mail came to me too exactly a week after AOR

Reactions: newimmigrantionc

Goldexpress

Jan 12, 2017
Got my first update after AOR today, BG complete
Citizenship:
App Type: Single- Paper
App Sent: 10-SEPT-2021
App Delivered: 13-SEPT-2021
AOR: 06-DEC-2021
BG Complete : 26-JAN-2022

reCan

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
@g
Citizenship:
Thanks for posting it here and sharing updates. Can you please suggest if you received a email or you checked via the portal?

reCan

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Citizenship:
I Checked mine, BGC completed too :) Thanks once again. I didn't get any email, had to login to portal to check. BGC status was updated only today but, the date is mentioned as Jan 19, 2022. I applied by paper for a family and I see only for adults that the BGC status marked completed and there is no update on minor. Any insight, if it is usual for minor BGC status not getting updated.

Last edited:

CanEuro

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
I Checked mine, BGC completed too :) Thanks once again. I didn't get any email, had to login to portal to check. BGC status was updated only today but, the date is mentioned as Jan 19, 2022. I applied by paper for a family and I see only for adults that the BGC status marked completed and there is no update on minor. Any insight, if it is usual for minor BGC status not getting updated.
For minors everything will change to complete right before oath so don't worry about that.

wpg.ca

Star Member
Dec 5, 2021
Same here. I got my first ghost update in new Tracker on Jan. 17 then logged in to old ECAS and found out IRCC started to process my case. I got second ghost update in new Tracker on Jan. 26 morning then checked new Tracker and old ECAS on Jan. 27 morning and found nothing changes either...
Do you get anything updated?

Reactions: adam1019

wpg.ca

Star Member
Dec 5, 2021
Greetings!
I received my AOR email from IRCC this morning at 8:16. Yes, I was very surprised I received it on Sunday morning, too!
Application type: Paper-based
Application: Single
Application sent: Sept. 11, 2021
Date of delivery to IRCC: Sept. 16, 2021
Date of AOR: Dec. 05, 2021
Status changed to In Progress: Dec. 06, 2021
Physical presence day: 1100
Please kindly add me to 2021 Citizenship Applications Tracker.
Thank you!
Good morning Admin,
Sorry for giving the wrong info above. Could you please update my case in spreadsheet as listed below?
Application type: Paper-based
Application: Single
Application sent: Sept. 11, 2021
Date of delivery to IRCC: Sept. 16, 2021
Date of AOR: Dec. 05, 2021
Status changed to In Progress: Jan. 17, 2022
Physical presence day: 1100