+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
I am trying to create my ID for the status tracker, and it keeps saying incorrect UCI or application number. Anyone face this error?
Since I submitted online application, this is my experience (can't say about paper applications). In case of online application, it is recommended (and mentioned as well) that the applicant should try to register 12 hours after receiving AOR. Hence, I did the same. But to be on the safe side, I did almost 24 hours after receiving AOR. And as a result, the tracker registeration went smooth.

Hope this message helps.
Kind Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: wickerman

sapoorva

Jul 3, 2018
Application type: Online
Physical presence:1104 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Sept 29, 2021
Application received: Sept 29, 2021
AOR: Dec 17, 2021

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Since I submitted online application, this is my experience (can't say about paper applications). In case of online application, it is recommended (and mentioned as well) that the applicant should try to register 12 hours after receiving AOR. Hence, I did the same. But to be on the safe side, I did almost 24 hours after receiving AOR. And as a result, the tracker registeration went smooth.

Hope this message of some help.
Kind Regards
Same, I tried today morning and it worked!

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
Hi Guys,

I received an email from IRCC just saying that I can tack my application online. That all. It was received today.

Thanks,

sirliujin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hello Everyone! Glad to back to this forum again! Pls. refer my application status below.

Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence: 1205 days
Application: Family Minors (2)
Application Sent: September 24, 2021
Application Received: September 27, 2021
No AOR until today. I found one paper applicant delivered in October received AOR today... Is that possible the application was returned?

jpan5

May 1, 2018
No AOR until today. I found one paper applicant delivered in October received AOR today... Is that possible the application was returned?
I have the same question re this - I don't think I have received my AOR. However, I do have an email dated Dec 7, 2021 with an attached PDF that states: "This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required..." - Is this my AOR?

Also, @rajkamalmohanram , can you please add my details to the tracker/spreadsheet?

Application Type: Online
Physical Presence: 1095 days
Application Sent: September 17, 2021
Application Received: Not Sure - I received email confirmation of the Application on the same day, i.e. September 17, 2021. I also received a more recent email on Dec 15, 2021, stating "Your application was created in our system on December 7, 2021 and is currently in progress." Is this my AOR, or is it CIC confirming that they've simply received my application?

Thanks!!!

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
I have the same question re this - I don't think I have received my AOR. However, I do have an email dated Dec 7, 2021 with an attached PDF that states: "This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required..." - Is this my AOR?

Also, @rajkamalmohanram , can you please add my details to the tracker/spreadsheet?

Application Received: Not Sure - I received email confirmation of the Application on the same day, i.e. September 17, 2021. I also received a more recent email on Dec 15, 2021, stating "Your application was created in our system on December 7, 2021 and is currently in progress." Is this my AOR, or is it CIC confirming that they've simply received my application?

Thanks!!!
Hello
Does the email have application number ??

sirliujin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016

Thanks!!!
I think the email on September 17 was just a confirmation email of receiving application. The email dated on December 7 was AOR email. I am wondering if application number was in the AOR.

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015

Thanks!!!
The email that you received same day ( Sep 17 ) is the confirmation of submission. If the email you received on Dec 15 had an attachment and in that attachment you get your UCI and Application number mentioned then that is your AOR but looks like you got the email which usually comes after AOR that asks you to create an account. I would advise you to call IRCC and atleast ask then your Application number to create an account.

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014

Thanks!!!
Yes, this is how you get AOR. That is your AOR.

Reactions: 5Kent

lamyad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
Rabat/ Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
Doc's Request.