01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
[QUOTE
="ROCK ON, post: 10260311, member: 1058306"]
Yes you are right.
Finally got my GCMS notes after 5 months.
What are the due dates for the various sections on your notes? Mine are dated around 12 months after aor, so perhaps something will happen by December?
Also, you mentioned that you have security complete but security is pending. Does your GCMS say security not started, or is security blanked out?

I read somewhere that if security is blanked out under section 15/21, it means it's done.
[/QUOTE]

In my GCMS notes, the status of the security clearance is blank, validity date is also blank, due date is 2022-03-02. Not sure if its passed or pending.
Criminality shows passed

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
[QUOTE
="ROCK ON, post: 10260311, member: 1058306"]
Yes you are right.
What are the due dates for the various sections on your notes? Mine are dated around 12 months after aor, so perhaps something will happen by December?
Also, you mentioned that you have security complete but security is pending. Does your GCMS say security not started, or is security blanked out?

I read somewhere that if security is blanked out under section 15/21, it means it's done.
[/QUOTE]
Security is blanked out and under security section, it says “no reportable trace”. Also as per the details provided by IRCC call centre and MP office, security part is done and criminality is “in progress”.

onkar112

Star Member
Apr 5, 2022
I called IRCC and mine is the same date, they told me over the phone its going to be a virtual ceremony and the email for the same should be sent 10 days before the date
Great. Maybe we're in the same ceremony.
Good that you were able to obtain the Info regarding your ceremony..congrats!
Online tracker is not updated for me yet.

andyeap

Jun 11, 2018
Congrats. On the tracker portal does your "Citizenship Ceremony" still show as Not started?

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016

Security is blanked out and under security section, it says “no reportable trace”. Also as per the details provided by IRCC call centre and MP office, security part is done and criminality is “in progress”.
[/QUOTE]
That's interesting. What did you ask on the phone to find out the status of security and criminality? Every time I try to ask for more details, they get annoyed and tell me the current processing time.

How does one go about asking your MP to get involved?

Reactions: ROCK ON

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
In my GCMS notes, the status of the security clearance is blank, validity date is also blank, due date is 2022-03-02. Not sure if its passed or pending.
Criminality shows passed
Mine is similar. Security is totally blanked out. Is there a number in the top right corner of the security page? According to the following thread, security status is never shown as complete on gcms but one can assume it is complete when it is redacted. Not sure if it's true.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
Yes, we might be in the same ceremony but do update me when you get the oath email and I will do the same.

Reactions: onkar112

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Mine is similar. Security is totally blanked out. Is there a number in the top right corner of the security page? According to the following thread, security status is never shown as complete on gcms but one can assume it is complete when it is redacted. Not sure if it's true.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/
Apparently during security check, IRCC can make security info requests to CBSA and CSIS (intelligence services). On the June 21 thread, a case is mentioned of one person’s application delayed by 9 months as IRCC forgot to make the request and was waiting for info. The applicant only found out by requesting ATIP notes from CBSA and CSIS (who had not received any requests). The situation was only resolved when the applicant raised the matter with IRCC.

I’ve just made my ATIP requests. You never know with IRCC, in case such a goof up is common.

Last edited:

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Apparently during security check, IRCC can make security info requests to CBSA and CSIS (intelligence services). On the June 21 thread, a case is mentioned of one person’s application delayed by 9 months as IRCC forgot to make the request and was waiting for info. The applicant only found out by requesting ATIP notes from CBSA and CSIS (who had not received any requests). The situation was only resolved when the applicant raised the matter with IRCC.

I’ve just made my ATIP requests. You never know with IRCC, in case such a goof up is common.
Can you tell me steps to request atip?

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
That's interesting. What did you ask on the phone to find out the status of security and criminality? Every time I try to ask for more details, they get annoyed and tell me the current processing time.

[/QUOTE]
I asked about each and every component of application. If they get annoyed, just end the call with "Thank you for providing valuable information, very informative. Have a nice day, Regards".

The MP can get all the information within 2 days which an applicant when requests, gets within 30 days, in other words that is ATIP GCMS Notes.

Last edited:

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016

I asked about each and every component of application. If they get annoyed, just end the call with "Thank you for providing valuable information, very informative. Have a nice day, Regards".

The MP can get all the information within 2 days which an applicant when requests, gets within 30 days, in other words that is ATIP GCMS Notes.
[/QUOTE]
I’ll try asking about each component. Thanks for the info.

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.