Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Today I got reply from the MP near home. This is what I got. I don't know what the add he did !!!

• Application received on: Sep 11, 2021
  • Office currently processing this application: Scarborough Office
  • Online knowledge test is passed.
  • Language and residency assessments are not started (pending).
  • Criminality verification: Passed
  • Security verification: Passed
  • No new request for information (nothing outstanding currently).
  • The current estimated processing time for citizenship grant application is about 26 months.

HVAC_Controls

Feb 26, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-12-2016 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-02-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Yesterday all the sections of my application tracker updated to Completed except Oath. I called IRCC today to inquire about the oath date. The agent told me that my oath ceremony is scheduled on October 17 by Winnipeg office. My tracker has not updated with the oath ceremony and also I have not received the oath invitation yet.
If anyone has Winnipeg office email id which send oath invitation, could you please share?
I'm really worried now. Forum members, please share your opinions and experience.
Oh, that's great news. Congratulations. Your file seems very weired ( Vancouver, Winnipeg ) and you live in Toronto.

Reactions: Farah2018

kari1133

Aug 15, 2021
I called this number: 1-888-242-2100 and selected options related to citizenship status. I called them in different times and most of the time able to reach them.
Ive called them so many times at different times but have never been able to reach an agent. The call just drops off saying they are unable to transfer due to a high volume of calls. If you can share the exact options it would be great. Just wondering if I am selecting the right ones. I enter my uci number, then select 1, and then go with 4 citizenship, and then 1 again for citizenship application.

kari1133

Aug 15, 2021
I had to call IRCC to inquire and very surprised that there was no wait time to connect to an agent. Got very basis info asking to wait for the oath, he said it will be booked "very very soon" but also he did mention the standard 27 months processing time ugh. Maybe not news for you but what I found interesting tho is that they route calls by area code. Even if I am in BC right now but call from 416 number within the local working hours, it does not go thru, saying I am calling past working hours. It does go thru from 604 number at the same time.
What number did you dial and what options did you select?

kari1133

Aug 15, 2021
Finally was able to get through and speak to an ircc agent successfully after calling them back to back this morning. The officer confirmed that my file location was scarborough and that it is still “under review”. The request for urgent processing based on the medical documentation and rationale was rejected as they think I can travel out for based on my PR & indian passport - so its not like citizenship is my last resort. Also no clarity was provided on how long the next steps would take. He only kept repeatedly telling me about how the new processing time is 27 months. My argument was that when I applied the avg processing time was 12 months and that people that have applied this year have moved ahead of the queue. His response was that processing is done randomly and that theres nothing he can do to specifically even in terms of reaching out to the office to let them know that I called to enquire about my status. Ugh so frustrating

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Finally was able to get through and speak to an ircc agent successfully after calling them back to back this morning. The officer confirmed that my file location was scarborough and that it is still “under review”. The request for urgent processing based on the medical documentation and rationale was rejected as they think I can travel out for based on my PR & indian passport - so its not like citizenship is my last resort. Also no clarity was provided on how long the next steps would take. He only kept repeatedly telling me about how the new processing time is 27 months. My argument was that when I applied the avg processing time was 12 months and that people that have applied this year have moved ahead of the queue. His response was that processing is done randomly and that theres nothing he can do to specifically even in terms of reaching out to the office to let them know that I called to enquire about my status. Ugh so frustrating
It is stressful indeed

Reactions: Farah2018

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
Ive called them so many times at different times but have never been able to reach an agent. The call just drops off saying they are unable to transfer due to a high volume of calls. If you can share the exact options it would be great. Just wondering if I am selecting the right ones. I enter my uci number, then select 1, and then go with 4 citizenship, and then 1 again for citizenship application.
You selected the right options. The lines are very busy so you need to keep trying.

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
I spoke to the IRCC agent today and they told me the same thing that there is nothing that can be done since its within the 27 months processing time.

onkar112

Star Member
Apr 5, 2022
i received my gcms notes today and they seem to have some due dates.... I believe these are dates when ur file is reviewed again
anyone who has not heard back should get these notes...at least they offer some insight

kishvih

May 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS ----> NDVO
App. Filed.......
06-12-2018
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-01-2019
File Transfer...
07-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2018
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi All,

Please find my timeline below:

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1,300 +
Application: Family (Myself + 2 Kids)
Application sent: September 20th, 2021
Application Delivered: September 25th, 2021
Application Returned : December 20th, 2021(Missing second identity documents for my kids)
Application Sent: December 20th, 2021
Application Delivered: December 22nd, 2021
AOR: Feb 16th, 2022 (Only both of my Kids has received AOR by email and after 2 weeks they received hard copy of AOR by mail)
I have not received AOR with my Kids (neither email nor hard copy)
My AOR: I received hard copy of my AOR on April 16th, 2022 (but never an email about AOR)
BG Complete: Mar 9th, 2022
Test Invited: Apr 24th (email between April 29th to May 19th)
Test Taken: April 29th
Test result updated: May 2nd, 2022
Language skills activity status updated: August 30th, 2022
Prohibitions activity status updated: August 30th, 2022
Physical presence activity status updated: August 30th, 2022
Decision Made on ecas login: August 30th, 2022 (today)
Oath Ceremony: October 25th,2022(Updated today)

I wish everyone application should move faster and best of luck.

kakuyo

Apr 17, 2019
Hi, guys. I want to know is it mandatory to have the PR card during the citizenship oath. What should I do if I have my PR card lost? Can I still attend or do I need to report to someone?