Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Nomination.....
23-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
i did it and received an automatic reply directly with a negative answer indicating communicating through this email will not be processed and proper through webform or calling them by phone. my office Montreal
I received the same automated message from the Niagara Falls office.

Reactions: Emad85

acrobatmoon

Apr 18, 2018
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi. I just tried it and you were right. I got a response within 30 minutes. I was told to expect to get citizenship oath invitation 3 to 4 months after my application has been approved and that I am in line as well. Hopping it will not take that long.
Thanks a lot for sharing this with us all.
Can you share the email address?

onkar112

Star Member
Apr 5, 2022
All who had to submit scanned copy of passport and any translations...did u submit the passport and translations combined as one file? or separately? pls advise

Arslan-Pervaiz

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
06-06-2015
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
-
That email is from IRCC Scheduling... so it answered what I want to know, you dont need to try if you dont think it would work
I did the same and no response except automatic reply that

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY.

PLEASE CONTACT CIC-CALGARY-CITIZENSHIP@CIC.GC.CA for submissions regarding your Citizenship application.

PLEASE READ ENTIRE EMAIL FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

You have reached the IRCC.DNCitCALScheduling-ConvocationCALCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca inbox.

You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email. You must contact the Client Support Centre for further information.

If you are submitting documents or additional information to our office, we will not confirm receipt of these documents unless further follow-up is required. Please send all submissions to CIC-Calgary-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca.

=============

Then I sent email to CIC Calgary and got this reply

=============

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY.

PLEASE READ ENTIRE EMAIL FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

You have reached the cic-calgary-citizenship@cic.gc.ca inbox.

You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email. A decision/response to your request will be added to your file within 3 business days of receipt. At that time, you must contact the Client Support Centre for further information.

If you are submitting documents or additional information to our office, we will not confirm receipt of these documents unless further follow-up is required.

Javeline

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
AOR Received.
12/4/2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
12/5/2017
Med's Request
24/4/2018
Med's Done....
11/5/2018 - pass 3 days later
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23/5/2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
Sep 2018
From: DN MBSK CIT Scheduling / Planification CIT MBSK RN (IRCC)

Good day,

Thank you for your email.

You are both currently in queue for the citizenship ceremony. Please ensure you are monitoring your email for any updates from IRCC.

Kind regards,

IRCC

iceman55

May 1, 2022
From: DN MBSK CIT Scheduling / Planification CIT MBSK RN (IRCC)

Good day,

Thank you for your email.

You are both currently in queue for the citizenship ceremony. Please ensure you are monitoring your email for any updates from IRCC.

Kind regards,

IRCC
Is my understanding correct that your location is Vancouver but your oath is processed by the Winnipeg office?

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
I called IRCC to inquire about my citizenship application today. The agent told me that my application is in progress and the current citizenship application processing time is 27 months. I was hoping to get some update but didn’t get any.

• Sad
Reactions: saou17

Javeline

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
AOR Received.
12/4/2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
12/5/2017
Med's Request
24/4/2018
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23/5/2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
Sep 2018
Is my understanding correct that your location is Vancouver but your oath is processed by the Winnipeg office?
Have no idea, how can you predict that?

Javeline

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
AOR Received.
12/4/2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
12/5/2017
Med's Request
24/4/2018
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23/5/2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
Sep 2018
iirc MBSK means Manitoba/Saskatchewan.
My FP had to send to Vancouver, so I supposed my application was processed in Van office. Now with your idea, I am surprised. In May, my wife could not take the test due to some problems with test links, I sent email to report to this email address and i got an automated email tell me that this email will not be monitored AFTER 31 Dec 2021 and if I am living in areas like.abc. please contact.xyz
But then few day later, they reply me with this email to inform me that they are rescheduling for my wife's test.
That is weird lol, cant understand how they work.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
My FP had to send to Vancouver, so I supposed my application was processed in Van office. Now with your idea, I am surprised. In May, my wife could not take the test due to some problems with test links, I sent email to report to this email address and i got an automated email tell me that this email will not be monitored AFTER 31 Dec 2021 and if I am living in areas like.abc. please contact.xyz
But then few day later, they reply me with this email to inform me that they are rescheduling for my wife's test.
That is weird lol, cant understand how they work.
Likely they expedited your test by routing it through another office.

Reactions: Javeline

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
That email is from IRCC Scheduling... so it answered what I want to know, you dont need to try if you dont think it would work
I did try and it didn’t work for me that’s why I just ask to make sure. As I see from other comments that this way only works for certain offices, like yours and Hamilton, and didn’t work for mine, Toronto-Scarborough office and Niagara, Calgary offices. So people from those offices please don’t try, only try if your offices are Hamilton or Vancouver.

Reactions: Emad85 and Javeline

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
It has been more than 2.5 month since I finish my citizenship test and status of citizenship test changed to completed. I am still waiting for Language, prohibitions, physical presence to move to be completed. I called IRCC to inquire about my citizenship application today. The agent told me that my application is in progress. The agent did not able to provide any updates and told me that to wait because the current citizenship application processing time is 27 months. Anyone got any updates for citizenship application after calling IRCC recently?

Last edited: