Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23/5/2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
Sep 2018
I visited a topic July 2021 citizenship applicants and learnt that we can send email to IRCC to ask about our progress. So today I sent an email to the Ircc address (which sent me test invite) to ask them if they approved or refused and when ceremony will take place. They replied me within 1 hour to tell me that my wife and me were on queue for ceremony. So if any of you have DM, just email them to make sure u are approved or refused.

I am really happy now!

Jaysurrey

Jul 11, 2022
I visited a topic July 2021 citizenship applicants and learnt that we can send email to IRCC to ask about our progress. So today I sent an email to the Ircc address (which sent me test invite) to ask them if they approved or refused and when ceremony will take place. They replied me within 1 hour to tell me that my wife and me were on queue for ceremony. So if any of you have DM, just email them to make sure u are approved or refused.

I am really happy now!
so you can enquire about your application ?

Reactions: Javeline

Arslan-Pervaiz

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
06-06-2015
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
-

I am really happy now!
Can I know what location is processing your application and what email you choose to inquires so I can find in my emails to find my relevant office email address

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Yes , somehow online it shows that they received my application in september
Thats when they send acknowledgement that they have started working on the application. You are July applicant. This page is for the people who submitted application in september. Although you are most welcome to this page, but you should also look at the page for july 2021 citizenship applicants. Over there you will find a lot of applicants like you who submitted application in July.

Regards

Hmzmtl

Jul 5, 2022
Hello, anyone experiencing a delay with the finger print result from the GRC
Been a month now since i gave my fingerprint and still not got any respond.they said still in process due to high volume demands we have a delay
Whats the usual timeline
Thank you

Javeline

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
AOR Received.
12/4/2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
12/5/2017
Med's Request
24/4/2018
Med's Done....
11/5/2018 - pass 3 days later
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23/5/2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
Sep 2018
Can I know what location is processing your application and what email you choose to inquires so I can find in my emails to find my relevant office email address
Just reply the test invitation email. Thats it
My location office is Vancuouver.

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018

I am really happy now!
Thanks for sharing this information. Did you include your application Id and UCI in the email?

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018

I am really happy now!
Did you receive an automated response that they would not answer any question regarding application process? The email address is only intended to report if you have any problem with the citizenship test schedule. I don’t think that should be the way to ask for update of the application.