+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

madhur.k

Apr 1, 2022
I think they are slow. But if you applied by paper they will do it quicker.
Hi, I hve scarborough office as well and I have heard that its one of the slowest ones!
Some who have given test in feb are still waiting for the other things to complete as it still shows 'in progress'
Hopefully they will pick some momentum soon

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hi
Can you please share the contact number you can use to call them from outside , I think they calls from outside don’t get threw !
Use an App called Fongo , register for a VOIP canadian number and then you call IRCC.. you just need internet.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Email not received for June 10 start. I will call them today. In my case I do need the invitation email as I want to take the test outside Canada.
Got through to an agent after 10+ attempts. They will request an email to be sent to me.. Will see what happens.

And I'm being processed at Scarborough o_O

Hieratic

Sep 28, 2021
For all the people that have gotten test invites but have not received an email. You do NOT need to wait for the email to do the test. I never received the email. I called IRCC multiple times, and they told me not everyone receives the email, and the system is very buggy. I told her I would have never known I had received the invitation if I hadn't checked the tracker. She said sorry and that I should check the tracker daily to ensure I don't miss any updates. I did the test via the link, and it updated to completed the next day.

I hope this helps.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
For all the people that have gotten test invites but have not received an email. You do NOT need to wait for the email to do the test. I never received the email. I called IRCC multiple times, and they told me not everyone receives the email, and the system is very buggy. I told her I would have never known I had received the invitation if I hadn't checked the tracker. She said sorry and that I should check the tracker daily to ensure I don't miss any updates. I did the test via the link, and it updated to completed the next day.

I hope this helps.
In case you need to take the test outside of Canada or have any other request to make, you need the email which contains further instructions including the email address to write to. Otherwise it seems that you can take the test without the email.

Reactions: Hieratic

msamajdar

Aug 17, 2017
UPDATE:

I got the Oath invite email asking me if I consent to join the Special Ceremony on July 1st that is going to be broadcasted live on YouTube, social media and If I am willing to speak to Media about my journey or any other questions. I gave my consent. ( Its Halifax office. previously I mentioned Edmonton but that was incorrect for just Oath invite)

I am usually a very shy person however I am gonna do it as I can keep it as a memory in future. Very excited & nervous at the same time.

Now waiting for the final email confirmation.

Best of luck everyone....
You will be absolutely amazing :) Will lookout for the video for the same.