+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Riz_Sep2021

Apr 14, 2022
My test invite is from Scarborough office. Anyone else who got the test invite from Scarborough office? How has the rest of your process been until oath?
I got my test invite from Scarborough office. It’s been 3 weeks since I completed my test and the tracker was updated to completed. All other steps in my application are in progress, including BG.
Was your BG marked as complete before your test invite?

Betacharlie

Apr 7, 2022
Sure: here you go!

Application Sent: Sep 24,2021
Application Recd: Sep 29, 2021,
AOR: Dec 15, 2021
BG complete: Jan 25, 2022,
Test Invite: March 17, 2022
Test completed: April 12, 2022 (updated April 25, 2022)
ECAS- Decision Made: May 18, 2022
Prohibitions, Language, Physical Presence set to Completed : May 18, 2022
Oath Request: May 20, 2022
Oath scheduled: June 15, 2022
Oath email: Yet to receive
Paper Application: Family of 2
Do you know which office?

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Finally, I got test invite today (see in the tracker) to do the test on May 26. BG check is still in process. Online applicant, AOR Dec 8.
Congratulations and good luck on your test!
Where did your test invite come from? Was it from Niagra Falls or Ottawa? Because my situation is like yours I ordered my GCMS notes and it mentions primary location is Sydney but the secondary location is Niagra Falls

Reactions: thuong

thuong

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Congratulations and good luck on your test!
Where did your test invite come from? Was it from Niagra Falls or Ottawa? Because my situation is like yours I ordered my GCMS notes and it mentions primary location is Sydney but the secondary location is Niagra Falls
Thank youu. I'm not sure about my local office because I saw test invitation in the tracker. I will let you know when I receive the email from the office. When did you apply and did you pass the background verification step?

Reactions: Geno.uss

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
I got my test invite from Scarborough office. It’s been 3 weeks since I completed my test and the tracker was updated to completed. All other steps in my application are in progress, including BG.
Was your BG marked as complete before your test invite?
Yes, my background verification was completed the day I got the test invite. Is it true that everyone from Scarborough office has to attend an interview?

Last edited:

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Thank youu. I'm not sure about my local office because I saw test invitation in the tracker. I will let you know when I receive the email from the office. When did you apply and did you pass the background verification step?
Ok thank you! I applied in December so no I haven't passed the background verification and I applied online so it'll be couple more months before I receive the test invite. I am not sure if the secondary office would change at any point in the process?

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
I requested GCMS Notes. According to the notes, The application is still at the Primary Office (CPC Sydney).

(online, submitted on September 27, 2021, AOR December 15, 2021).

But it shows Scarborough Citizenship Operations as the Secondary Office.

My question is , does it mean that my application will be forwarded to Scarborough Processing Office or is it subject to change ?

Forum members please share your opinion. Your views are highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Last edited:

wpg.ca

Star Member
Dec 5, 2021
I requested GCMS Notes. According to the notes, The application is still at the Primary Office (CPC Sydney).

(online, submitted on September 27, 2021, AOR December 15, 2021).

But it shows Scarborough Citizenship Operations as Secondary Office.

My question is that, does it mean that my application will be forwarded to Scarborough Processing Office or is it subject to change ?

Forum members please share your opinion. Your views are highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Hi Rock On,

May I ask how long it takes to get GCMS please?

Thanks,

Riz_Sep2021

Apr 14, 2022
I see many in the Scarborough thread have attended an interview. Any tips for the test?
I see. I googled practice tests, selected the top two results, and did all the tests available on each site. My first several tests I scored 14/20 but towards the end I was scoring 19-20/20. I also read the official study guide twice. All very boring stuff but what to do. Good luck, you’ll do fine.