+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Melsoob

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
I'm going to request my GCMS notes in a few months if there has been no movement. I figure that calling IRCC will only result in them quoting the 27 month timeline unfortunately.
I agree. They will keep saying it will take 27 months while most Sep 2021 already moving ahead. Someone from Feb 2022 already did her test and is waiting for the Oath. Totally agree with the delay but not that some people have to wait longer than others.

Bhaskarpaliwal

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Med's Done....
7-7-2015
VISA ISSUED...
5-8-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
I have received no update since receiving the AOR on December 2nd, 2021.
applied online from Vancouver.
One of my friends who applied online from Vancouver sometime in June just received her test invite.
I think we need to reach out to IRCC and ask for transparency in application processing. The difference in processing times between paper-based and online is ridiculous. At this point, I am no longer interested in ceremonies; just give me the goddamn citizenship certificate.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
I have received no update since receiving the AOR on December 2nd, 2021.
applied online from Vancouver.
One of my friends who applied online from Vancouver sometime in June just received her test invite.
I think we need to reach out to IRCC and ask for transparency in application processing. The difference in processing times between paper-based and online is ridiculous. At this point, I am no longer interested in ceremonies; just give me the goddamn citizenship certificate.
Many who applied online with an AOR of Dec 2 or later have taken the test or got a fingerprint request. Maybe only a few like us have been left behind with no update.

Reactions: Melsoob and thuong

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Many who applied online with an AOR of Dec 2 or later have taken the test or got a fingerprint request. Maybe only a few like us have been left behind with no update.
Same Boat .... nothing has moved Since December 02, 5 Months ... ZERO movement .... IRCC Garbage

thuong

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Same Boat .... nothing has moved Since December 02, 5 Months ... ZERO movement .... IRCC Garbage
I posted about that before. I called them May 3 asking abt my application. AOR dec 8 and they said nothing has started yet. Still in a long queue at Sydney waiting for BG check. Agent told me wait for few more months for BG check then after that for test

Melsoob

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
My AOR is nov 23rd and still nothing either. I called and they would not comment on processing time or the fact that some 2022 apps being processed faster.

Melsoob

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
I honestly have no problem waiting if it does take 27 months but I have a hard time understanding how can they process applications received after faster or paper applications being prioritized over online!
Are we not entitled to fair services?! I am tired of their BS. Citizenship fees are not cheap, so the least is to have some transparency.

thuong

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
I honestly have no problem waiting if it does take 27 months but I have a hard time understanding how can they process applications received after faster or paper applications being prioritized over online!
Are we not entitled to fair services?! I am tired of their BS. Citizenship fees are not cheap, so the least is to have some transparency.
Agree. 27 months is ok if it's fair and we know where we are. People's plans are all delayed because of unknown processing time with a lot of what ifs. Seeing people applying after us being processed faster than me making me anxious

Reactions: Melsoob