+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

onkar112

Star Member
Apr 5, 2022
When do you think we will get the oath invite emails?
The Officer who interviewed me said anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks. However , she mentioned that she will put me in queue for oath immediately after the interview and sometimes oath invite can come as soon as 2 wks.

mikemma.9295

Jul 31, 2018
Waterloo
Just an FYI for people waiting for Citizenship Certificate after Oath.

I completed my virtual Oath Ceremony on 12-October-2022 but my online tracker still shows Oath in-progress.
And yesterday, I received my Citizenship Certificate in mail (22 days after Oath ceremony).

So, it's not necessary for online tracker to get update after Oath Ceremony. You will receive your Citizenship Certificate soon.

Cheers!

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Citizenship ceremony has been updated to Completed today, though it is dated oath date. Application status is in progress.
How long after the oath invite did ou get the actual invite via email? I still havent gotten the email. My oath date is 30th November.

knokkelmann16

Jul 6, 2018
hello everyone. my tracker shows some weird things. has any of you experienced this kind of stuff? hope I didn't miss my ceremony coz I got this updated today but it deals with nov 3.

Application history
8 new update(s)

• Nov 3, 2022

Activity status updated: Citizenship oath New update
    Citizenship ceremony
    Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress.
  • Nov 3, 2022

Scheduled for Citizenship oath
    Citizenship ceremony
    Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 3, 2022. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.
  • Nov 1, 2022

Interview required
    You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on November 1, 2022. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

Reactions: onkar112

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
hello everyone. my tracker shows some weird things. has any of you experienced this kind of stuff? hope I didn't miss my ceremony coz I got this updated today but it deals with nov 3.

Application history
8 new update(s)

• Nov 3, 2022

I have been scheduled for Nov 3rd ceremony too, as I got the update today I believe it may change with the correct date maybe tomorrow
    Citizenship ceremony
  • Nov 3, 2022

Citizenship ceremony
    Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on November 3, 2022. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.
  • Nov 1, 2022

Interview required
    You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on November 1, 2022. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

natasha12345

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

Application history
8 new update(s)

• Nov 3, 2022

Citizenship ceremony
  • Nov 3, 2022

Citizenship ceremony
  • Nov 1, 2022

Interview required
This also happen to me any updates I also never got any email

Reactions: onkar112

natasha12345

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Guys what email did ceremony email come from. My tracker was updated on November 3 to say ceremony is scheduled on nov 3 and I missed this and I recieved no email. Will they schedule you on the same day like this? Not sure what to do or if they made a mistake with the date. Do they not give u noticed? It seems my previous update was nov 2 and then ceremony on nov 3 something seems wrong here

Last edited: