+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Does any one know the options to get through the client support center? Trying 1,1, 11411 but always get a response that they are busy and call ends.

fifi02

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
anyone from Scarborough processing office got oath invite recently? Is it virtual or in person? Mine is scheduled for Nov 22nd (no email yet)

fifi02

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
Everything else apart from Oath Ceremony got updated as Completed on 4th Oct. but there’s been no update after that.

2 of my friends had their physical, prohibition and language marked as Completed on 8th Oct and the got the Oath Ceremony update literally the next day. Am not sure why there’s no movement on my profile.

All 3 of us are tagged to the Scarborough office in Ontario .

Getting a little anxious now, not gonna lie.
hey! are your friends having a virtual or in person oath ceremony? I'm also from Scarborough and just got oath invite for Nov 22nd

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Did you receive any email? I haven't received any email yet
Happy Diwali folks. I received an email from IRCC yesterday regarding Oath Ceremony. Oath on Nov 7th online. So they basically send you the email 2 weeks before the ceremony in case people are wondering why they haven't got the oath email instructions.

fifi02

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
My ceremony is tomorrow! I'm getting my guarantor to sign and date my passport application this weekend i.e. after my ceremony but before my certificate arrives, which I'm assuming is fine as I will legally be a citizen by that point, just without the certificate to say so? I wasn't sure if the certificate is going to be dated with tomorrow's date or the date of issue.
I will also ask my guarantor to sign and date my application right after the ceremony.. do you know if it's an issue?

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
For folks updating address, call and check with client support center. For me, I had requested address change via online tool but that failed and eventually requested case specific enquiry and it wasn't updated. Apparently, CSE takes a lot of time to process.