+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

M7md_@wani

Oct 15, 2022
did anyone get another ghost update on their tracker. when I log in it says updated October 18 but there's nothing new since the last update back in May 2022

Prazzwal

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2016
File Transfer...
04-10-2016
Med's Request
07-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2016
I had my virtual oath ceremony on Oct 12. During the oath ceremony, the clerk asked us to reply to the " Appear for Oath" email with the signed oath form. which i did as soon as the oath ceremony ended. I have not seen any update after that. Do we know by any chance through the tracker if they received the oath form ? Does the " Oath Ceremony" change to complete ? How long does it take for the Citizenship Certificate to be mailed out ?

Going through the oath email again, i see they ask to send the signed oath form with the subject " Oath form for [Name ][Application Number]. Did I make a mistake by just replying to email and not changing the subject line ?

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
I had my virtual oath ceremony on Oct 12. During the oath ceremony, the clerk asked us to reply to the " Appear for Oath" email with the signed oath form. which i did as soon as the oath ceremony ended. I have not seen any update after that. Do we know by any chance through the tracker if they received the oath form ? Does the " Oath Ceremony" change to complete ? How long does it take for the Citizenship Certificate to be mailed out ?

Going through the oath email again, i see they ask to send the signed oath form with the subject " Oath form for [Name ][Application Number]. Did I make a mistake by just replying to email and not changing the subject line ?
In the notice to appear, the subject line format and the return email address were mentioned for the oath form. I followed the instructions and sent a separate email with the oath form. You can call IRCC to check if they received your oath form. What was your oath office?

Reactions: Samoinp

Prazzwal

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2016
File Transfer...
04-10-2016
Med's Request
07-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2016
In the notice to appear, the subject line format and the return email address were mentioned for the oath form. I followed the instructions and sent a separate email with the oath form. You can call IRCC to check if they received your oath form. What was your oath office?
Thank you for your response. My oath office is Niagara Falls. I think you are right, I should call them. I will update it here once i do.

Reactions: Farah2018

Prazzwal

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2016
File Transfer...
04-10-2016
Med's Request
07-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2016
Did your oath ceremony change to complete after you sent the form ? Did you receive any confirmation of receipt of the form ?
I just called IRCC and the agent suggested me to send it again as they could not see it in the system. I just sent it again. Hopefully, it does not create any issue in their end.

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
Did your oath ceremony change to complete after you sent the form ? Did you receive any confirmation of receipt of the form ?
I just called IRCC and the agent suggested me to send it again as they could not see it in the system. I just sent it again. Hopefully, it does not create any issue in their end.
I had my oath on October 17. After sending the oath form I got an automated reply. My application status have not changed yet. I heard that the status change to complete/close when they dispatch the citizenship certificate.

Prazzwal

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2016
File Transfer...
04-10-2016
Med's Request
07-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2016
I had my oath on October 17. After sending the oath form I got an automated reply. My application status have not changed yet. I heard that the status change to complete/close when they dispatch the citizenship certificate.
I never received any replies, neither the first time I sent it nor this time. I do not if NGF have automated replies .

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
This is what happened to me as well.
Got a reply (Automatic)s aying that, "If you sent your Signed Oath form, Consider its delivered."
Next day status moved to Complete and Cert was mailed(Postal Date show day status changed)
this is for SCR office.

Reactions: Farah2018