+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 - Citizenship Applications

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check your email. There should be email from within your test came from.
Hey - Thank you ever so much. I did like you had suggested, and I received a response earlier today stating that our "application is in queue to be scheduled for Canadian Citizenship Ceremony. When you are scheduled for this event, you will be contacted by the local Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)."

Despite the response, I don't know any better than I did 2 months ago when all the checks were marked as 'Completed' :).

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey - Thank you ever so much. I did like you had suggested, and I received a response earlier today stating that our "application is in queue to be scheduled for Canadian Citizenship Ceremony. When you are scheduled for this event, you will be contacted by the local Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)."

Despite the response, I don't know any better than I did 2 months ago when all the checks were marked as 'Completed' :).
Hey just curious after replying to same email did you got automated reply? Also after how many days you got actual reply from visa office?

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey just curious after replying to same email did you got automated reply? Also after how many days you got actual reply from visa office?
Hey - I sent the email out yesterday, closer to noon. I did not get an automated response after I sent it. I did get a typed response earlier today, though.

sharpie87

Sep 9, 2022
Thankyou @trumprefugee , I will email them
Hi @trumprefugee ,

Please see the reply from the NGF office!

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. We appreciate your patience.

Please be advised that your application is currently waiting for confirmation from our partners to verify that the applicant has complied with the conditions placed at the time of permanent residence. As such, your application processing cannot move forward until this information is confirmed and validated.

What i can do in this Case? please advice!

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi @trumprefugee ,

Please see the reply from the NGF office!

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. We appreciate your patience.

Please be advised that your application is currently waiting for confirmation from our partners to verify that the applicant has complied with the conditions placed at the time of permanent residence. As such, your application processing cannot move forward until this information is confirmed and validated.

What i can do in this Case? please advice!

This is interesting (and disconcerting) that they are doing "confirmation from our partners" after everything except oath had been set to Completed, which normally means Decision Made and application approved. I wonder if the reason it took too long for me to get oath invite after I was at DM was because my application was going through the same thing.

Have you ordered GCMS notes? Would be curious what they say, specifically whether the application had been approved or any reason for these additional verifications.

What class/stream of PR did you come through? i.e., are you EE FSW, CEC, PNP, refugee, spousal sponsorship, ...? The "conditions placed at the time of permanent residence" remind me of the restrictions that different classes of PRs are subjected to, such as the requirement for PNP PRs to live in their province of nomination.

sharpie87

Sep 9, 2022
This is interesting (and disconcerting) that they are doing "confirmation from our partners" after everything except oath had been set to Completed, which normally means Decision Made and application approved. I wonder if the reason it took too long for me to get oath invite after I was at DM was because my application was going through the same thing.

Have you ordered GCMS notes? Would be curious what they say, specifically whether the application had been approved or any reason for these additional verifications.

What class/stream of PR did you come through? i.e., are you EE FSW, CEC, PNP, refugee, spousal sponsorship, ...? The "conditions placed at the time of permanent residence" remind me of the restrictions that different classes of PRs are subjected to, such as the requirement for PNP PRs to live in their province of nomination.

I requested the notes, He replied with only the "partners comment".

No I did not had any conditions to My PR, IT was CEC class.

so should i ask again about GCMS notes?

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022

Do you have any idea why they might be looking into your case further and whether you "complied" with the condition of your PR? For example did you leave Canada for extensive periods of time or anything of that sort?

sharpie87

Sep 9, 2022
Do you have any idea why they might be looking into your case further and whether you "complied" with the condition of your PR? For example did you leave Canada for extensive periods of time or anything of that sort?
No idea, I had no problems during my PR, WP or study permit. i left once between my PR and AOR of citizenship for 30 days. Well the physical calculator is approved. They are checking the PR conditions whether i Met or not and God knows what is it?

rafalpecu

May 7, 2022
Somebody who got oath from Winnipeg Office have received the Certificate? how long it take for that office to send out the Certificate?

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
My wife got the date for Oath Ceremony today. Applied in Sep 2021 Test in June 2022

I applied on same day, we both gave test on same day but mine everythings in progress except Test and Background check which is completed.

anybody in same boat or has heard similar cases?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

When did you last receive GCMS notes? If they were dated before the date when you had everything besides oath moved to Completed, you should order them again to see what other comments might have been added.

Hmm, EE PRs have the least number of restrictions. I wonder if they are confirming that you met the eligibility requirements for CEC?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html
but the "conditions placed at the time of permanent residence" suggest more what might have happened after you landed.

Did you ever live in Quebec? Or land in Quebec? The only condition, besides the residency obligation, for EE FSW or CEC PRs is not to live in Quebec, and that is not always enforced and is also a gray area.