+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Did you get connected with IRCC?
nope, I tried for like 15 times, started sharp at 6:30 pm (their 8 Am ) as before the IVR said no agents to talk . I am using FONGO app , this number 18882422100 and after putting UCI, I dial 3-2-2-0 extensions to talk, by that time it becomes that no one is available to talk. try again or login to account. Let me know if there is any other way

Dota of Zion

Dec 16, 2021
I am Sept 1st Aor, no GU since( at least since February that I had started paying attention to my BGC status). I tried calling IRCC several times without success. The truth is, I don't have the patience to try their line more than 3 or 4 times a day. It's not only time consuming but frustrating and I'd rather channel my energy into something more productive rather than spending precious hrs on phone trying to contact them. I have ordered for GCMS yesterday and at this point, I am unperturbed especially over things I don't have control over. It is well.

Reactions: netquire

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
I am Sept 1st Aor, no GU since( at least since February that I had started paying attention to my BGC status). I tried calling IRCC several times without success. The truth is, I don't have the patience to try their line more than 3 or 4 times a day. It's not only time consuming but frustrating and I'd rather channel my energy into something more productive rather than spending precious hrs on phone trying to contact them. I have ordered for GCMS yesterday and at this point, I am unperturbed especially over things I don't have control over. It is well.
I agree to ur POV. And I understand things wouldn't change even if we speak to an ircc agent. Because then also things won't hurry up. It will happen when it has to happen. This forum is actually very positive and keeps the conversations going and makes u feel that u are in the same boat with many . Let's wait and let the ircc do their part. :)

H&M(HRMN)

Feb 28, 2022
Is RFV EMAIL same as PPR. As I heard many people just get RFV email and there is no any update in portal. Need help urgently

Last edited:

H&M(HRMN)

Feb 28, 2022
Yes rfv mail is ppr only there will be no update in portal till copr
Have u received it?
Yes, But confused in further steps.Is there any WhatsApp group or contact number as I need detailed information. As when I was filling the vfs passport submission form they are asking for passport submission letter but I have only a email so what to upload there? As they need a pdf there. Or is there a need to raise any webform to vfs

Last edited:

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Yes, But confused in further steps.Is there any WhatsApp group or contact number as I need detailed information. As when I was filling the vfs passport submission form they are asking for passport submission letter but I have only a email so what to upload there? As they need a pdf there. Or is there a need to raise any webform to vfs
save RFV mail as PDF and attach it on the VFS form

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Hi everyone, I was checking on immitracker also, mostly ppl with noc codes 2173, 2174 have gotten their PPRs mail, even ppl from October AOR.. Wanted to check folks here also have similar nocs, who recently got their PPRs?

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi everyone, I was checking on immitracker also, mostly ppl with noc codes 2173, 2174 have gotten their PPRs mail, even ppl from October AOR.. Wanted to check folks here also have similar nocs, who recently got their PPRs?
Yup.. Last week.. 2173