+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

H&M(HRMN)

Feb 28, 2022
See if it ever change to in progress and come back to we are processing that means ur security is passed and if not then u will receive GU next week or within 2 weeks for sure! And that will be a sign of ppr and now there is no issue bcz u have passed eligibility which is 100 percent sign of ppr unless u have done any criminal activity

One more thing travel history or more then one pcc can also delay
I got 2GU

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
I saw someone asked NOC also here on thread, is ircc clearing certain NOCs Or there is no preference of that sort.
Also I tried reaching out to them thru fongo, must have tried some 15 times last night, not able to connect.

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I saw someone asked NOC also here on thread, is ircc clearing certain NOCs Or there is no preference of that sort.
Also I tried reaching out to them thru fongo, must have tried some 15 times last night, not able to connect.
try at shart 8.00.. You may get hold of them.

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
I also realized that my husband traveled for work to UK, turkey and Zimbabwe in last few years, would that effect our security check or is that the reason its taking long. I am the primary applicant although and have only one travel history in 2017 .

Jaskaranbedi21

May 1, 2019
I also realized that my husband traveled for work to UK, turkey and Zimbabwe in last few years, would that effect our security check or is that the reason its taking long. I am the primary applicant although and have only one travel history in 2017 .
What is your aor?