Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Hi Guys,

Received my second GU just minutes ago, timeline

AOR - 30th September 2021
BIL/MEP - 3rd Jan 2022
GU1 - 16th Feb
GU2 - 25th Feb

Haven't called IRCC as yet, any guess guys, how many days for ppr?
How do you get to know ghost updates? Is there a mail Or a specific change that yoi notice in your account

H&M(HRMN)

Feb 28, 2022
Can anyone help me and tell thatI got BIL and MEP updated same day and recieved a email of updation same time and after almost a month of biometric submission ,I received a GU in account . The BG is WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION.What can the GU update be ? I tried calling IRCC but unsuccessful.

Last edited:

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Can anyone help me and tell thatI got BIL and MEP updated same day and recieved a email of updation same time and after almost a month of biometric submission ,I received a GU in account . The BG is WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION.What can the GU update be ? I tried calling IRCC but unsuccessful.
When you received GU does it said application updated but when u log out and login again it comes back to submitted? If this happened that means u passed eligibility

Next GU or the background will change to in progress and come back to we are processing that will be a sign of security pass,ppr within 2 weeks

H&M(HRMN)

Feb 28, 2022
When you received GU does it said application updated but when u log out and login again it comes back to submitted? If this happened that means u passed eligibility

Next GU or the background will change to in progress and come back to we are processing that will be a sign of security pass,ppr within 2 weeks
Yes this happened when I logged back in changed into submitted but I never noticed what BG status was before. now it is we are processing. How long will the GU2 take

Last edited:

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Yes this happened when I logged back in changed into submitted but I never noticed what BG status was before. now it is we are processing. How long will the GU2 take
See if it ever change to in progress and come back to we are processing that means ur security is passed and if not then u will receive GU next week or within 2 weeks for sure! And that will be a sign of ppr and now there is no issue bcz u have passed eligibility which is 100 percent sign of ppr unless u have done any criminal activity

One more thing travel history or more then one pcc can also delay

H&M(HRMN)

Feb 28, 2022
See if it ever change to in progress and come back to we are processing that means ur security is passed and if not then u will receive GU next week or within 2 weeks for sure! And that will be a sign of ppr and now there is no issue bcz u have passed eligibility which is 100 percent sign of ppr unless u have done any criminal activity

One more thing travel history or more then one pcc can also delay
Yeh my husband is also with me.