+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sjimmigrant

Nov 27, 2019
Seems your background check has started.
When did you receive GU?
What is aor? Cor? And Province?
AOR Sept 18
COR India
Province OINP
GU: Feb 9 2021

I haven't seen many with this background check status. As far as I know, unfortunately, this status means a step back as I have seen other batches where the status says that the check is in process and their application has been approved. Till September 14 I have seen people getting PPR

Shagun01

Feb 11, 2022
yes, my application shows the same, we received a ghost update on 11th Feb, earlier it was "background check in progress".
My AOR is 25th Sept, BIL submitted on 29th December, what is your AOR?

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
AOR Sept 18
COR India
Province OINP
GU: Feb 9 2021

I haven't seen many with this background check status. As far as I know, unfortunately, this status means a step back as I have seen other batches where the status says that the check is in process and their application has been approved. Till September 14 I have seen people getting PPR
Calling ircc can help you what stages u passed as per my assumption ur all stages have been passed and security is in progress

sjimmigrant

Nov 27, 2019
yes, my application shows the same, we received a ghost update on 11th Feb, earlier it was "background check in progress".
My AOR is 25th Sept, BIL submitted on 29th December, what is your AOR?
Was your background check originally in process or in progress? What is the status now?

Dota of Zion

Dec 16, 2021
Hello, do we have anyone with background status "Your background check is in progress. We will let you know when we start your background check."
It actually changed after a ghost update. Not sure what this means.
That's my status and my AOR is September 1st, it actually read as " your application is in progress. We will send you a Message when we start your background check."
That's the status for the past 4 weeks now, no GU so far. I don't even know the particular that stage is. Can't use text now to call IRCC as the App is not even going through from my country. Keeping my fingers crossed & watch how these BG status pans out eventually.

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
That's my status and my AOR is September 1st, it actually read as " your application is in progress. We will send you a Message when we start your background check."
That's the status for the past 4 weeks now, no GU so far. I don't even know the particular that stage is. Can't use text now to call IRCC as the App is not even going through from my country. Keeping my fingers crossed & watch how these BG status pans out eventually.
Try fongo.. i am using the same.. it's better than TextNow..

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
COPIED FROM IMMITRACKER RECEIVED PPR

Aor-15 September,2021
Cor-India
SINP
MEP-22 Dec,2021
NOC-4161
VO-SYDNEY
PPR-22 Feb,22[lucky date for him -22.2.22 :)]