Dec 16, 2021
Hey guys, I received the RFV today, below is the timelines

PNP Outland

AOR: 03-Sept-2021
MEP: 16-Dec-2021
BIL : Valid visit visa
COR: UAE
PPR : 17-Feb-2022
Congratulations Rocky mountain. Please may I know your background's message ststus reading as at today?. For some of us, we haven't received a single ghost update since Dec& from recent trend, it seems that only people who are getting GU lately are getting RFV emails now. I may be wrong though.

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Looks like, they’ve started covering September, anyone with Aor Sep 4 got any updates? Its really hard to wait when you are next in the queue

RockyMountains

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
UAE
AOR Received.
03-09-2021
Congratulations Rocky mountain. Please may I know your background's message ststus reading as at today?. For some of us, we haven't received a single ghost update since Dec& from recent trend, it seems that only people who are getting GU lately are getting RFV emails now. I may be wrong though.
Thank you. My first update was in Dec for MEP/BIL which was shared by the agent and post that I didnt get anything till the RFV

RockyMountains

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
UAE
AOR Received.
03-09-2021
I told u will get soon :) congratulations to you please share documents u are sending to ircc once u free
Thank you. RFV has the steps on the next steps i.e. any changes, passport copies + passport and photo as per the instructions and this needs to send to VAC

RockyMountains

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
UAE
AOR Received.
03-09-2021
Can u please tell are u submitting ur height and eye colour too? Bcz I have seen on Google in the letter there was nothing written about this thing to send to VFS? It can help me in coming time!
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants