+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sunita_Khary

Aug 17, 2018
Hi Guys,
My AOR is September 2021. My eligibility is passed (ircc call agent mentioned) and I am PNP from Ontario and currently residing in USA.
My PNP was nominated as 0213 (Program manager). Now, I am planning to change company, does it affect my PR process? Please help, as I am really worried.

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi Guys,
My AOR is September 2021. My eligibility is passed (ircc call agent mentioned) and I am PNP from Ontario and currently residing in USA.
My PNP was nominated as 0213 (Program manager). Now, I am planning to change company, does it affect my PR process? Please help, as I am really worried.
I think you need to inform the IRCC about your change of job via webform(It would be a good idea even though not necessary as they verify it during eligibility). I don't think it's going to affect your PR process. What is your AOR btw?

MissMuppet

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Hi Guys,
What date in September is your AOR?

Sunita_Khary

Aug 17, 2018
I think you need to inform the IRCC about your change of job via webform(It would be a good idea even though not necessary as they verify it during eligibility). I don't think it's going to affect your PR process. What is your AOR btw?
My AOR is Sept 03, 2021. But does new job needs to be informed or do they check emplyment only till we submit PR application? I am really confused.

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
I called them too a couple of days back, eligibility had not started, I think..its do with COR: India, may be they have not started for India. Anone with COR : INdia, confirm if their Eligibility has started?

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Qucik Q. for my oinp, i had to provide explanation letter from my company for issue with my salary being not same every month and receving lump sum to clean up deffered salary. will officer for ee also send adr for same issue?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Called yesterday.
Eligibility : passed
BG : In progress
Criminality : passed
Security : not started
AOR - 10th Sept outland
Did you get a ghost update when you passed your eligibility?