+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

fumbie

Oct 7, 2021
Just got eCoPR. See signature for timeline. Hope everyone get theirs soon. Just waiting on portal address and photo to approve and to have my card mailed.

Reactions: netquire

RockyMountains

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
UAE
AOR Received.
03-09-2021
Just got eCoPR. See signature for timeline. Hope everyone get theirs soon. Just waiting on portal address and photo to approve and to have my card mailed.
Congratulations!

nb009

Feb 6, 2022
Has your eligibility started? I got the GU too, but I guess that was only for biometrics completion date updation. Also what does your background check say?
Mine Bio were completed on 24th Dec. Status was also updated on the same day.
But the GU that even I got is 4th Feb. I guess GU for bio should be in Dec itself or max Jan.
AOR - 10th Sept

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Mine Bio were completed on 24th Dec. Status was also updated on the same day.
But the GU that even I got is 4th Feb. I guess GU for bio should be in Dec itself or max Jan.
AOR - 10th Sept
I hoped for that too, but since I called IRCC yesterday, they said eligibility has not yet started, may be they just gave information on what was there on the profile? Can that be true.

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
I wasn't lucky yesterday as lines of IRCC were very busy so they weren't able to take my call, but I assure you all that checking the status via the phone will actually trigger the officer to give an immediate update by email in few hours; for example after checking my status last night; I've received a confirmation that ny ADR docs were received

nb009

Feb 6, 2022
I wasn't lucky yesterday as lines of IRCC were very busy so they weren't able to take my call, but I assure you all that checking the status via the phone will actually trigger the officer to give an immediate update by email in few hours; for example after checking my status last night; I've received a confirmation that ny ADR docs were received
Great. When did you called IRCC for ADR docs. You mentioned that you were not able to connect to them yesterday

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Great. When did you called IRCC for ADR docs. You mentioned that you were not able to connect to them yesterday
As I said; the lines were busy and no one took my call. However, if you just call them and listen to thr automated status of your application this'll actually trigger IRCC to send you an update by email or look into your application to close a certain stage; so calling them and inquiring about your status without talking to any of them is enough..this will help in accelerating your stages finalization