+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dota of Zion

Dec 16, 2021
This is what it says :
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

So basically nothing in profile changed.
Thanks for your prompt response

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
I have noticed that there are 2 types of Background Check Statuses:
a) Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
b) We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Does anyone know what makes them actually different, I mean who is more closer to getting PPR ?

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
I have noticed that there are 2 types of Background Check Statuses:
a) Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
b) We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Does anyone know what makes them actually different, I mean who is more closer to getting PPR ?
B part

Reactions: netquire

nb009

Feb 6, 2022
GU after 1 month of Bio completion. What does this indicates?
AOR - sept 10 2021
BIL completion - Dec 24
GU - 4th Feb

I havnt contacted IRCC yet.

D

Deleted member 1050918

GU after 1 month of Bio completion. What does this indicates?
AOR - sept 10 2021
BIL completion - Dec 24
GU - 4th Feb

I havnt contacted IRCC yet.
You probably passed eligibility.

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
  • December 17, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have called IRCC and they told me not to worry; they have received my biometrics and all is good; despite what you can see up. The only thing which passed for me was medical; other than that I don't see anything else progressing...does that mean that my application is in progress now?

But my question is; since my AOR was 1st of Sept. then when I should I be expecting to expect a PPR and a COPR? Anyone can help please?!!!

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
  • December 17, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have called IRCC and they told me not to worry; they have received my biometrics and all is good; despite what you can see up. The only thing which passed for me was medical; other than that I don't see anything else progressing...does that mean that my application is in progress now?

But my question is; since my AOR was 1st of Sept. then when I should I be expecting to expect a PPR and a COPR? Anyone can help please?!!!
Did you ask IRCC if they have started on your Eligibility? What is your COR?

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Did you ask IRCC if they have started on your Eligibility? What is your COR?
I haven't asked, this is why I am asking here.. It clearly shows that eligiblity is in progress...I am just asking out of experience when should I be getting any update from IRCC considering the backlog...

D

Deleted member 1050918

I haven't asked, this is why I am asking here.. It clearly shows that eligiblity is in progress...I am just asking out of experience when should I be getting any update from IRCC considering the backlog...
Eligibility always shows as in progress in your EE profile until you receive your CoPR. You usually get a ghost update when you passed eligibility but the only way to know for sure is to ask IRCC or order GCMS notes.

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Eligibility always shows as in progress in your EE profile until you receive your CoPR. You usually get a ghost update when you passed eligibility but the only way to know for sure is to ask IRCC or order GCMS notes.
Ordering GCMS notes will give them an impression-trigger that I am worried or something is wrong (when I am not), so better give them their sweet time till the end of February & then see if there will be any update

D

Deleted member 1050918

Ordering GCMS notes will give them an impression-trigger that I am worried or something is wrong (when I am not)
Huh? Nope. Everybody does it, it's a service offered by IRCC. GCMS notes will usually cost you about 50 CAD and you'll need to wait up to 30-40 days. You might instead call IRCC (a little challenging to get connected to an agent but still) and learn all you want for free and instantly.

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Huh? Nope. Everybody does it, it's a service offered by IRCC. GCMS notes will usually cost you about 50 CAD and you'll need to wait up to 30-40 days. You might instead call IRCC (a little challenging to get connected to an agent but still) and learn all you want for free and instantly.
Thanks, for me it's not about money but I will definitely call them as I called them couple of times earlier using textnow...

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Thanks, for me it's not about money but I will definitely call them as I called them couple of times earlier using textnow...
Have you received any ghost updates? I have the same AOR and my MP was on 16th December but haven't seen any GU at all.

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Have you received any ghost updates? I have the same AOR and my MP was on 16th December but haven't seen any GU at all.
I haven't seen any ghost update, Medical passed, biometrics didn't reflect so I called them and they said they received it; 10 days back they asked for ADR which I submitted but truly nothing else; I haven't received any single update after