+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

littlepoor

Sep 26, 2021
Congrats! we are on the same boat, waiting for the next update. Based on various threads post your BIL approval the BG process would start and estimate on the help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr it may take roughly 1.5-3 months to complete
does it mean the only thing can do is to wait for ppr?

RockyMountains

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
UAE
AOR Received.
03-09-2021
how long will i get PPR?
As per IRCC it is suppose to be within 6 months but it depends from case to case. If you check myimitracker status, though not a official reference, there many who are waiting for PPR since Jan-21. Having said that keep it positive and hope IRCC expedites all pending cases

harnoorkaur

Nov 25, 2021
Got Biometrics done at Chandigarh today, what is the next procedure?
next is just wait, nothing else. Is appointment getting easy now? Earlier people were not getting Biometric appointment easily, atleast not before a month. when did you get your BIL? and ur Aor pls

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
next is just wait, nothing else. Is appointment getting easy now? Earlier people were not getting Biometric appointment easily, atleast not before a month. when did you get your BIL? and ur Aor pls
AOR : 5th Sep, nowadays they have changed process to book Biometric appointment. You have to fill in a form and they will give you appointment time n date through mail n SMS, I got mine pretty easily..in just 4-5 days.

Reactions: harnoorkaur

Skarry

Aug 20, 2021
AOR : 5th Sep, nowadays they have changed process to book Biometric appointment. You have to fill in a form and they will give you appointment time n date through mail n SMS, I got mine pretty easily..in just 4-5 days.
i have booked today and got a sms bt nt any email yet ....is it normal becoz in sms they have written that they will snd email of confirmation within 5 working days ....

Ankur Bhadra

Jun 4, 2020
I am currently in the UK and medical here costs roughly 70K INR for two people. Thus didn't want to risk Expiry.

gagansingh15

Dec 24, 2021
Hey Everyone I have applied for my PR under Express entry in Canadian Experience Class in August and In September I received a refusal letter for my application the reason that was mentioned in the refusal letter was that my Letter of Employment (LOE) was not attached with my application however it was already attached so IRCC officer made a mistake reviewing my documents so I raised a reconsideration request on September 20th 2021. Even IRCC call center agent told me that its IRCC Officer fault. But its now 3 months and I haven't received any update from IRCC. I called IRCC and they said you have to wait they have not seen your request so far. Do you guys have any idea that how much time it gonna take. If someone is in the same situation please reply back.
Thank You In Advance