- ITA: 09-06-2021
- Express entry submission 01-09-2021
- AOR: 01-09-2021
- Biometrics Instruction Letter: 16-12-2021
- Biometrics done on 23-12-2021
- Biometrics passed: 20-1-2022
- ADR Request: 1-2-2022
- ADR submitted: 1-2-2022

I don't see any updates happening in my express entry profile whatsoever except medicals; rest nothing is updated on my end; I called IRCC and they told me you should be hearing some news soon; the question here is how soon? People with similar experience can you please enlighten me?
Am in the same stage as you are. I didn't call them though. Did you get a response that they have received the documents you sent?

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Got a webform response today from IRCC, it says:
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

However it did not say anything abt eligibility, which I specifically asked for. Did someone find themselves in the same situation?

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
My BG status changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." after 2nd Ghost update.

I came to know that this is not common and most of the applicants BG status wont change as per above. I guess, this indicates the file moved to a different VO.

Appreciate if anyone can provide details on this

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
yes saw this, I know of ppl who are waiting since 2020 and have recently done their remeds etc , I am hoping that this average has come by seeing those applications . Also, the same is to give a realistic picture to the new ones who are applying for immigration. I am kind of hoping that this would come down soon.

Reactions: netquire

Arpana.pandit

Mar 24, 2022
yes saw this, I know of ppl who are waiting since 2020 and have recently done their remeds etc , I am hoping that this average has come by seeing those applications . Also, the same is to give a realistic picture to the new ones who are applying for immigration. I am kind of hoping that this would come down soon.
I read some news article which said that this time is basis the 80% application processed in the recent past. Also it’s confusing as on this forum in other threads I read ppl getting ppr while they have submitted their application in sept 21/oct 21.
Not really sure how ircc is exactly processing

Slina

Jun 18, 2021
Hello house. Any news of PPR?
From the look of it seems that the last couple of days are heavily FSW….I know they deserve it as they’ve waiting for so long but so did we when you account provincial nomination….that plus this it’s also accumulating to years. It seems like they shift their priorities based on what they’re criticized in the social/media the most about.

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
I read some news article which said that this time is basis the 80% application processed in the recent past. Also it’s confusing as on this forum in other threads I read ppl getting ppr while they have submitted their application in sept 21/oct 21.
Not really sure how ircc is exactly processing
Yes, they did a lot of processing for July Aug 2021 aor applications and one of the reasons can be so that the average stays below 2 years/24 months.. Now they are processing 2020/ 2021 FSW applications. So dont see any pattern here, I think they just want to maintain timelines because that's the report that gets published every quarter or monthly

Arpana.pandit

Mar 24, 2022
Yes, they did a lot of processing for July Aug 2021 aor applications and one of the reasons can be so that the average stays below 2 years/24 months.. Now they are processing 2020/ 2021 FSW applications. So dont see any pattern here, I think they just want to maintain timelines because that's the report that gets published every quarter or monthly
Could be then with that maybe sept will get some chances in coming months. Hopefully