+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
so do they pick up NOCs and start doing checks etc. As in I am not able to understand how are they prioritizing . I used to think applications are getting processed AOR date wise , but now I feel its NOC wise.
I think it depends on how complicated your file is. My eligibility took 70+ days(3 jobs + 2 banks). People having later dates had got PPR earlier than I did.

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Got in touch with IRCC today
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility : In progress
The agent was super nice and said I can expect eligibility to be done by end of March or First week o April.
Processing Office : central office Sydney
Does anyone know if this office is good at processing things faster?

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Got in touch with IRCC today
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility : In progress
The agent was super nice and said I can expect eligibility to be done by end of March or First week o April.
Processing Office : central office Sydney
Does anyone know if this office is good at processing things faster?
good that u got connected. wanted to check what app did u use to call IRCC?

Syndey seems to be a fast one since I have seen lots of PPRs from Sydney primary VO on immitracker.

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Used textnow, try as early as possible and keep trying for the fast hour, I think thats the only way

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
yes, you can download the ppk file instead from web browser and then install the app.
Hey, yes I saw in a video last night. Did download apk file, although still not able to reach out to IRCC. Will try again today in early hour. Actually I haven't seen any GU or anything in my profile, so little anxious and would want to connect with agents. I have Sep 5 AOR and have been seeing Nov AORs getting PPR mails now.

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Hey, yes I saw in a video last night. Did download apk file, although still not able to reach out to IRCC. Will try again today in early hour. Actually I haven't seen any GU or anything in my profile, so little anxious and would want to connect with agents. I have Sep 5 AOR and have been seeing Nov AORs getting PPR mails now.
I have exactly the same situation as yours, talk to the agents and they will be able to tell you all the details you need..Yesterday I tried starting 6:30 PM IST and then within 2-3 tries, I was able to connect.

MissMuppet

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Hi everyone, I was checking on immitracker also, mostly ppl with noc codes 2173, 2174 have gotten their PPRs mail, even ppl from October AOR.. Wanted to check folks here also have similar nocs, who recently got their PPRs?
People ask this question all the time and the answer is no. IRCC do not give priority to any NOC codes or marital status. I myself am married and in HR and got my PPR, someone else I know is single and in customer service and they got their PR. The processing is entirely random.

Reactions: netquire

Dota of Zion

Dec 16, 2021
I finally got through to IRCC agent after trying for over a month. Aor sept 1st,2021
Eligibility passed but background check has not started yet. VO is Winnipeg. No GU since on my online account and it's been quite worrisome. Glad to at least have an idea of the update. Now I know where to focus my prayers to, cheers

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
I finally got through to IRCC agent after trying for over a month. Aor sept 1st,2021
Eligibility passed but background check has not started yet. VO is Winnipeg. No GU since on my online account and it's been quite worrisome. Glad to at least have an idea of the update. Now I know where to focus my prayers to, cheers
Don't feel bad im in this same exact situation, outland OINP EE, COR is UAE, stuck in background check and final decision and my AOR is also 1st of September, only difference is that i dunno my visa office...also my portal doesn't show anything as completed but i found all this information via calling them