+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2021 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

FreshLife

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Fingers crossed.
Outland PNP - AOR 29 Aug 2021.
No updates yet. We are all helpless but I am sure IRCC will Start processing our applications soon.
I think you should see updates soon by end of Nov - early Dec. Per the tracker, I see PNP Outland MEP and BIL progress for applicants who have filed earlier this year. In the last 1-2 weeks, they have moved from AOR of April-May 2021 to July 2021. Should reach August-September 2021 in next few weeks.
However, I dont see similar progress on PPR front, hopefully that catches steam too.

Reactions: ammar.dubai

FreshLife

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Did you signup and paid on https://myimmitracker.com/en/login. My AOR is 5th sep, do you think if I signup on the tracker, it would be beneficial? because its written they will respond in 30days, I am thinking by that time it would start showing on my acccount ( Profile on canada.ca)
I have signed up but haven't paid. Its an unofficial tracker, and should have no bearing on your application processing time.

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
I have heard that there is lot of waiting these days for BIL, can we only register for BIL after we get the invitation letter for BIL ? I mean I dont know the actual process, so was wondering if BIL could be booked prior ??

Mr M

Nov 24, 2021
I think you should see updates soon by end of Nov - early Dec. Per the tracker, I see PNP Outland MEP and BIL progress for applicants who have filed earlier this year. In the last 1-2 weeks, they have moved from AOR of April-May 2021 to July 2021. Should reach August-September 2021 in next few weeks.
However, I dont see similar progress on PPR front, hopefully that catches steam too.
Where do you see the tracker you mentioned in the post ?

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR : Sep 1st ,2021
EE OINP PNP
No status update yet. Can someone give us any close expected date of when will the application have a one-single update?