+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 PR Renewal Applicants

clouttrout

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
does anyone know if the processing time on their website start when they open the application or from the time when the application gets delivered to their place but they may not have opened it? Right now the processing time they have is 114 days

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
does anyone know if the processing time on their website start when they open the application or from the time when the application gets delivered to their place but they may not have opened it? Right now the processing time they have is 114 days
It's from the date it is delivered to IRCC. When you receive AOR, they will mention the date they received your application.

zeekie

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hey guys, so I applied back in February but my application had an error on it. I resent it on Sept 24th and it arrived on Sept 28th, so that should be the date received on my AoR.

I’ll watch this post and keep everyone updated. I’m estimating 1-2 weeks till I see something on ECAS. haven’t had much luck ever receiving an AoR.

Reactions: summaiya_t

clouttrout

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Hey guys, so I applied back in February but my application had an error on it. I resent it on Sept 24th and it arrived on Sept 28th, so that should be the date received on my AoR.

I’ll watch this post and keep everyone updated. I’m estimating 1-2 weeks till I see something on ECAS. haven’t had much luck ever receiving an AoR.
You got your AOR already? From what I have seen so far on these forums, they have onky sent AOR for people who have had their applications sent in the first week of september.

zeekie

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
You got your AOR already? From what I have seen so far on these forums, they have onky sent AOR for people who have had their applications sent in the first week of september.
Not yet, like I said, 1-2 weeks is when I expect it to show up. That's based on what you're saying, people from the first weeks of September have been getting their AoRs.

Personally, I've never gotten a confirmation e-mail from the IRCC, not even in my junk mail. So I usually just follow the dates on forums here on when to begin checking my ECAS.

clouttrout

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Not yet, like I said, 1-2 weeks is when I expect it to show up. That's based on what you're saying, people from the first weeks of September have been getting their AoRs.

Personally, I've never gotten a confirmation e-mail from the IRCC, not even in my junk mail. So I usually just follow the dates on forums here on when to begin checking my ECAS.
Goodluck. hope you get yours soon. Please keep us updated

Reactions: zeekie

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Surprised this morning - Decision made
Type of application:
PR renewal
Application Sent: September 02, 2020 Application Received: September 04, 2020
Checked online today and process is now marked as complete. PR card has been mailed out.

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Congrats. Thats great news. When did you get your AOR and how long after receiving AOR, did it show your process as complete?
Received AOR on November 5. Card mailed on Nov 9.

Reactions: summaiya_t