+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

Ishanmehta777

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Anyone who applied in sept didn’t receive any update yet!
My application received on 22nd September and still no update.
People who applied in feb or march already got AOR1, biometrics, medical! Anybody who can tell whom we should talk about our file.
Help!
Hello
File received on sept 14 2020
No update yet

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi just sharing, I got letter from CIC today to re-do my medical. My first medical was done January 2020, then was waiting my csq certificate from Quebec until now, already 15 months of waiting since we submitted application end of December 2019.

missfickel

Jul 24, 2020
Application received sept 16 2020, no AOR1 yet. I see some people have a temporary file number. Should I try to get this (and if so how) or not worry about it. Thanks!

Reactions: NweNweAung

NweNweAung

Feb 22, 2021
Application received sept 16 2020, no AOR1 yet. I see some people have a temporary file number. Should I try to get this (and if so how) or not worry about it. Thanks!
my application delivered on 01st Sep 2020 , we called and enquired IRCC provided us the Temp numbers and replied us agents opened the documents and
is still reviewing. Hopefully AOR will be getting soon for all applications including me.

Reactions: missfickel

Korion

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Temp number only confirms they received the file. You can get it by calling the 800 number from within Canada. Call if you're worried the file is lost. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it. Only 60% of people have received AORs so it's not unusual to not have heard anything at this point. It is moving though. AORs appear to come more often at the end of the week and weekends.

Reactions: missfickel

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Temp number only confirms they received the file. You can get it by calling the 800 number from within Canada. Call if you're worried the file is lost. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it. Only 60% of people have received AORs so it's not unusual to not have heard anything at this point. It is moving though. AORs appear to come more often at the end of the week and weekends.
My application was received on 15 September ; nothing has moved since then , I have the temporary number only.

jlcecaste

Apr 1, 2021
My husband already provided his biometric last June 2019 so they didn’t ask for it. In GCKey it shows that the biometric is complete.

JenniferinFL

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Silly question, I still can't even get a temporary number. My application arrived at the end of September. We were hoping to move over quickly to be able to use medical services.

Basically, I need to see a doctor and I can't get insurance. I'm trying to stall, but, our only other option is going to be to get divorced so I can qualify for a subsidy on the marketplace which I cannot currently get because my husband's employer offers a plan which doesn't cover me. Which, of course, will torpedo any ability to ever move over to Canada for me.

If we're divorced, but continue to live together as we've done for the previous 15 years, can we qualify under common law?

US healthcare SUCKS.