+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

WFish10

Jul 21, 2021
Can som1 help me how long does BGC take, i saw medical received on my time timeline, also i got notice of medical surveillance. What does it mean? Will it slow down my processing?

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hey guys! For those who are already approved; may I please ask what update usually comes after medical passed if there are no additional documents needed? And with those who were asked for additional documents, how long does it take to get.update after you submitted those that they need? Thank you.

JuniWolf

Jun 25, 2018
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2020
AOR Received.
07-04-2021
Hey guys! For those who are already approved; may I please ask what update usually comes after medical passed if there are no additional documents needed? And with those who were asked for additional documents, how long does it take to get.update after you submitted those that they need? Thank you.
I passed medical June 23, no communication about it or after. Started checking ECAS regularly and got DM in ECAS July 13, then COPR email July 20. I never had to submit any additional documents.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
I passed medical June 23, no communication about it or after. Started checking ECAS regularly and got DM in ECAS July 13, then COPR email July 20. I never had to submit any additional documents.
I see. They asked for additional docs from me, updated address and email and phone.bi passed medical but till now my eligibility has not started yet. To be honest, I'm just so tired of raising webform. Congrats to you.

Amra92

Sep 29, 2020
Hello
I got DM in ecas since july 7, no update on gckey account. Just want to know if anybody else in same boat or any suggestions.

JuniWolf

Jun 25, 2018
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2020
AOR Received.
07-04-2021
Hello
I got DM in ecas since july 7, no update on gckey account. Just want to know if anybody else in same boat or any suggestions.
I got DM in ECAS July 13 and COPR email July 20 and GCKey has not been updated. You may be getting that COPR email before GCKey has any updates. For me GCKey still says reviewing eligibility but I passed eligibility in May. So it's not always kept up to date!

macrice

Jan 2, 2021
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-06-2020
AOR Received.
19-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
Passport Req..
01-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2021
Gave my medicals around feb, got req additional docs around march then got dm and ppr july

MushroomBB

Jun 9, 2021
Hello
Hello
Hi, I got DM on 7/7 as well and wait for 1 week to get the portal invitation. E-CoPR on 17/7. (Full Timelines see below).
There is no update on gckey until I got the eCoPR.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi, I got DM on 7/7 as well and wait for 1 week to get the portal invitation. E-CoPR on 17/7. (Full Timelines see below).
There is no update on gckey until I got the eCoPR.
Hey! Did the wording change for your "In-Canada Declaration" from "submitted to IRCC" to something else?