+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Can som1 help me how long does BGC take, i saw medical received on my time timeline, also i got notice of medical surveillance. What does it mean? Will it slow down my processing?.....i posted this before, i need som1 to explain or give me an idea of how it works...i am in limbo
Hi guys anyone approached through law firm for applying spousal sponspership..i got my PR applied myself usually dont waste money depending on them but my wife's case is bit complicated so dont want to take chances..Any suggestions if anyone approaching through law firm in ontario? Please and thank you..
i did my spouse application through a lawyer/immigration agency! Didn’t want to mess it up! I’m happy with my decision, I know they don’t control timing, but we didn’t get our application sent back or returned so far.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
ridiculous i find .. no sructure
I strongly feel that if we didn't make address change it would have been quicker! When we moved, I informed IRCc that we moved then my profile address was changed, but we didn't realize my husband's profile still had our old address and so maybe they thought we don't live together anymore and that's the only reason I could think why they asked for updated address and email.

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
I strongly feel that if we didn't make address change it would have been quicker! When we moved, I informed IRCc that we moved then my profile address was changed, but we didn't realize my husband's profile still had our old address and so maybe they thought we don't live together anymore and that's the only reason I could think why they asked for updated address and email.
they asked for a confirmation of us residing together too.. i think same agent some are picky and fact find more before making a decision .. i work in a similar environment and know that it should not take this long they just not reviewing once they have to wait i received the request and i sent it in within 2 days almost 2 months now and yet nothing ...

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
no address change just confirming w live together which i think is dumb as i sent ON driver licence and they send all letters to this address

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Did you get sponsor approval? Coz we didn't get nothing at all, not even something from the open work permit application. My status is expiring at the end of this month so I called IRCC if they can work on my open work permit, good thing I applied for extension of stay in our whole package so the agent said I can stay and I don't need.to do anything just wait for the decision.
they asked for a confirmation of us residing together too.. i think same agent some are picky and fact find more before making a decision .. i work in a similar environment and know that it should not take this long they just not reviewing once they have to wait i received the request and i sent it in within 2 days almost 2 months now and yet nothing ...

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Did you get sponsor approval? Coz we didn't get nothing at all, not even something from the open work permit application. My status is expiring at the end of this month so I called IRCC if they can work on my open work permit, good thing I applied for extension of stay in our whole package so the agent said I can stay and I don't need.to do anything just wait for the decision.
Did you get sponsor approval? Coz we didn't get nothing at all, not even something from the open work permit application. My status is expiring at the end of this month so I called IRCC if they can work on my open work permit, good thing I applied for extension of stay in our whole package so the agent said I can stay and I don't need.to do anything just wait for the decision

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Did you get sponsor approval? Coz we didn't get nothing at all, not even something from the open work permit application. My status is expiring at the end of this month so I called IRCC if they can work on my open work permit, good thing I applied for extension of stay in our whole package so the agent said I can stay and I don't need.to do anything just wait for the decision
Nope no SA- no AIP - i only got a request for medical 20 of may 2021 - completed on may 25 2021 i can see medical passed May 30th then they ask for documents to show we live together and my PR payment which was already paid :( so i sent those doc req in on June 14th we got OWP then everything stopped .. silence

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Nope no SA- no AIP - i only got a request for medical 20 of may 2021 - completed on may 25 2021 i can see medical passed May 30th then they ask for documents to show we live together and my PR payment which was already paid :( so i sent those doc req in on June 14th we got OWP then everything stopped .. silence
At least you have owp. I was asking if they can at least process my owp so I can work. The last agent I talked to said that on July2, there was a response on the docs that I sent on June 5, it says in que to be processed as soon as possible, but the month is almost over, and its silence overload.

• Wow
Reactions: simjan18

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
eCOPR received this morning! :D
Please check my timeline for more information

THANK YOU everyone in this group! <3

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
i did my spouse application through a lawyer/immigration agency! Didn’t want to mess it up! I’m happy with my decision, I know they don’t control timing, but we didn’t get our application sent back or returned so far.
Thanks buddy for responding but im looking for firm options i came across Myvisasource law firm.in toronto..want to know if anyone approached through it or any other firm name which we can trust based on their experience in person..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
eCOPR received this morning! :D
Please check my timeline for more information

THANK YOU everyone in this group! <3
Congrats i have a question about PR card processing can you able to see the status of it in cic login or just in portal login..got mine on jul20 and so far its showing as in review with IRCC in portal login for PR card.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Thanks buddy for responding but im looking for firm options i came across Myvisasource law firm.in toronto..want to know if anyone approached through it or any other firm name which we can trust based on their experience in person..
Hey, there's IRCC lawyer that reviewed our application before submitting it and so far it wasn't returned. The name is Abraham's law office 1099 Kingston Rd. Pickering. I feel they're affordable. We only asked them.to review the whole application though, not representing us.