Jun 25, 2018
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2020
AOR Received.
07-04-2021
Her plan is to drive but we've decided I probably shouldn't go with her unless I get eCOPR before she leaves. I was just asking if my wife (my sponsor) could leave Canada for a weekend without it complicating the process somehow.
Ah, I see. My understanding is that it would not complicate anything.

Lorena2021

Sep 4, 2020
Hello everyone.
i would like some help here, My husband and I applied on September 2020, 2 months ago I got medical request and it shows my medicals have been received. Also my husband has been approved as an sponsor, and I already received the Quebec approval. I also paid the permanent résident fee . but Today I got this email.

« This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Montreal for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision » .
Had anyone received this email also, if so, what does it means? I am a little confuse on why it was transferred ? Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hello everyone.
i would like some help here, My husband and I applied on September 2020, 2 months ago I got medical request and it shows my medicals have been received. Also my husband has been approved as an sponsor, and I already received the Quebec approval. I also paid the permanent résident fee . but Today I got this email.

« This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Montreal for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision » .
Had anyone received this email also, if so, what does it means? I am a little confuse on why it was transferred ? Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you
Hi there, i didn't receive that kind of email but I did received a request for additional docs. I am not sure about your case because it looks like you're in Quebec. I would suggest to call them to make sure as everyone's case is different. Mine is stuck in progress and radio mute mode as of this time. Good luck and hope it will work out good.

Reactions: Lorena2021

JuniWolf

Jun 25, 2018
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2020
AOR Received.
07-04-2021
Hello everyone.

I didn't get that email but I did notice when I received COPR that mine had also been transferred to Montreal, and I'm in Nova Scotia. I believe they redistribute between offices based on caseloads... I could be wrong though.

Claramel

Jul 17, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone! I've sent spousal inland PR on 16 sep 2020 and i received an email From ircc on 20 sep 2020 about biometric fee ( which i already paid along with the apllication) and to discard the email if you are already paid...
Is it normal that i haven't received any pre AOR and AOR until now?
I wanted to reapply for work visa, because i actually got some job offers which i couldn't take because my pr and owp haven't been processed yet.
I would really appreciate any reply. Thank you very much and stay safe everyone!

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi everyone! I've sent spousal inland PR on 16 sep 2020 and i received an email From ircc on 20 sep 2020 about biometric fee ( which i already paid along with the apllication) and to discard the email if you are already paid...
I wanted to reapply for work visa, because i actually got some job offers which i couldn't take because my pr and owp haven't been processed yet.
I would really appreciate any reply. Thank you very much and stay safe everyone!
We are in the same situation and since it is so hard to connect to an agent from IRCC, i think you just need to raise a webform.if you cant contact them because we need to be sure. As per AOR, we didn't receive it too. But got. Other requests.

Reactions: Claramel

davidoqc

Jun 2, 2021
Category........
FAM
I'm Oct 6th 2020 and am in the same situation, except I had a pre-AOR, have you tried to call IRCC to see if your application is considered complete or at least in their system? Your biometric fee reminder should have an application number on there to use

Claramel

Jul 17, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
We are in the same situation and since it is so hard to connect to an agent from IRCC, i think you just need to raise a webform.if you cant contact them because we need to be sure. As per AOR, we didn't receive it too. But got. Other requests.
Thank you for the reply! I kept on sending them webform but they rarely reply. And they replied with the most template or generic answers. In your opinion, should i apply for a new, separate work permit? Since we have financial difficulties during covid, i really need to be able to work while waiting for the status. Would love to hear your opinion. thank you!

Claramel

Jul 17, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
I'm Oct 6th 2020 and am in the same situation, except I had a pre-AOR, have you tried to call IRCC to see if your application is considered complete or at least in their system? Your biometric fee reminder should have an application number on there to use
May i know what was your pre-AOR looks like? I’ve tried calling them and never got connected. I will try to send them another web form. Thank you

davidoqc

Jun 2, 2021
Category........
FAM
May i know what was your pre-AOR looks like? I’ve tried calling them and never got connected. I will try to send them another web form. Thank you
The pre-AOR essentially says that your application is in the queue for processing and includes your XF file number. Should've been received by your sponsor somewhere back in November or December. And yeah calling is hard these days, hope a web form brings you more joy! Tired of waiting for my AOR at this point

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Thank you for the reply! I kept on sending them webform but they rarely reply. And they replied with the most template or generic answers. In your opinion, should i apply for a new, separate work permit? Since we have financial difficulties during covid, i really need to be able to work while waiting for the status. Would love to hear your opinion. thank you!
Hey! I also really want to work, so we're really having the same situation. I asked an agent before that was like more than a month ago...I asked about my open work permit application which we submitted together with PR application, and he said that my eligibility to apply for owp will depend after my eligibility for pr under spousal and since it has not started yet, nothing we can do but wait. Your case might be different. If you can find an employer that is willing to sponsor, that might be an option too. I just can't find one. I need to wait for my owp application I would always suggest to call them and let's just be patient because every case is different. Hope everything will work out good for all of us.

Claramel

Jul 17, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
The pre-AOR essentially says that your application is in the queue for processing and includes your XF file number. Should've been received by your sponsor somewhere back in November or December. And yeah calling is hard these days, hope a web form brings you more joy! Tired of waiting for my AOR at this point
Ah ic. I haven’t received anything except that biometric reminder letter, and my spouse hasn’t received anything either on email. I’m just a bit worried if they send my documents back :( i just trying to think positively but it’s difficult sometimes. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it

Claramel

Jul 17, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Hey! I also really want to work, so we're really having the same situation. I asked an agent before that was like more than a month ago...I asked about my open work permit application which we submitted together with PR application, and he said that my eligibility to apply for owp will depend after my eligibility for pr under spousal and since it has not started yet, nothing we can do but wait. Your case might be different. If you can find an employer that is willing to sponsor, that might be an option too. I just can't find one. I need to wait for my owp application I would always suggest to call them and let's just be patient because every case is different. Hope everything will work out good for all of us.
Thanks for sharing this valuable infos. I read on the website that cic was giving a new type of workpermit for people who already applied for PRand still waiting during covid, but i’m not sure that’d would work because we haven’t even received any case number yet. Hopefully there will be enlightment real soon..i haven’t been able to find a company who wants to sponsor me either, but we gotta do what we gotta do to earn. Cheers and thank you very much for the answers.

WFish10

Jul 21, 2021
Getting to speak with IRCC Agent is almost impossible. Been calling for the past 3 weeks. Guess we just have to be patience more...trust something good is coming to us all.

Claramel

Jul 17, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Getting to speak with IRCC Agent is almost impossible. Been calling for the past 3 weeks. Guess we just have to be patience more...trust something good is coming to us all.
True! Even webforms enquiries are rarely getting any reply. I try to be patient but somehow the uncertainty makes me anxious