+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

PLB

May 26, 2021
Hi guys, so tonight, i.mean just now, I receive this letter from IRCC Mississauga , reminder for my proof of medical, and payment for right of permanent residency. My medical is already passed since June 13, and they already requested these things like first week of June and which I already sent all proof of medical, receipts of everything we paid.thaf already included right of permanent residence fee. Do I need to submit these again even if my profile already says medical passed since June 13? Thank you for any input.
Simjan18 and I just spoke about this. We both received that letter too and are assuming it was an error, but resent the info anyway. I used the webform to submit my original receipt that included my RoPR fee, my receipt for my medical exam, and a screenshot from my IRCC profile that says I passed my medical in June. I assume it was sent out by mistake but best to make sure anyways.

Reactions: simjan18

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Hi guys, so tonight, i.mean just now, I receive this letter from IRCC Mississauga , reminder for my proof of medical, and payment for right of permanent residency. My medical is already passed since June 13, and they already requested these things like first week of June and which I already sent all proof of medical, receipts of everything we paid.thaf already included right of permanent residence fee. Do I need to submit these again even if my profile already says medical passed since June 13? Thank you for any input.
Yes I receive the same letter it is very frustrating anyways I submitted the information through ecas along with the letter they sent and awaiting any update they have . It is very uncanny that this is happening to us at this time when it is so close to September as if they will require extension to the processing time frame ..chin up hoping this experience will be resolved soon

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Simjan18 and I just spoke about this. We both received that letter too and are assuming it was an error, but resent the info anyway. I used the webform to submit my original receipt that included my RoPR fee, my receipt for my medical exam, and a screenshot from my IRCC profile that says I passed my medical in June. I assume it was sent out by mistake but best to make sure anyways.
Yeah, have read them. Thank you.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Yes I receive the same letter it is very frustrating anyways I submitted the information through ecas along with the letter they sent and awaiting any update they have . It is very uncanny that this is happening to us at this time when it is so close to September as if they will require extension to the processing time frame ..chin up hoping this experience will be resolved soon
I know. It's like first, these documents were asked 2 months ago with other docs they asked. I don't understand. They seem like prolonging everything in a safe way. I will try to.call them today.

Reactions: simjan18

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
I know. It's like first, these documents were asked 2 months ago with other docs they asked. I don't understand. They seem like prolonging everything in a safe way. I will try to.call them today.
i tried calling two days in a row and i cannot get through .. i tried at 8:01am and like every 1/2 for the whole day and i keep getting too much on hold cannot connect you and then disconnect ..so yeah i gave up calling ..but you are right it seam to be one of their tatic for delay sigh ..just going to think positive and hope it finishes soon

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
i tried calling two days in a row and i cannot get through .. i tried at 8:01am and like every 1/2 for the whole day and i keep getting too much on hold cannot connect you and then disconnect ..so yeah i gave up calling ..but you are right it seam to be one of their tatic for delay sigh ..just going to think positive and hope it finishes soon
Same here, can't connect to an agent.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
So, finally got a hold of an agent today. I called around 11:30 am. Upon the agent checking my application, he just told me that all documents are there on file and can't explain to me why they sent that email about proof of medical and RPRF again. He also said that my application is open in progress and waiting for final decision. So, still more patience here.

simjan18

Star Member
May 10, 2021
So, finally got a hold of an agent today. I called around 11:30 am. Upon the agent checking my application, he just told me that all documents are there on file and can't explain to me why they sent that email about proof of medical and RPRF again. He also said that my application is open in progress and waiting for final decision. So, still more patience here.
Wow so we just need to wait .. no updates here either