+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
What the hell is taking so long with the work permits? Theres been basically no activity in a month
is there something going on with September 2020 applicants ..? the timelines seem hella long
Oh my God, lmfao.

September group wins top prize for "complaining". :p If you pay attention to the spreadsheet and the average number of days it took previous months to receive AOR/biometrics request, you will see that September cohort received things much more quickly than others.

RELAX!!! It's coming. ;)

Last edited:

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Okay
Do u know what’s that mean?
From my point of view they transfer the application to other VO and officer received it . Lol
It may be possible they have transferred to VO. but it happened only for outland not for inland as per past trend

Last edited:

hnamson

Sep 17, 2019
I paid the wrong amount apparently for my OWP and it was sent back. Do i pay for teh correct fees and just send back my original visa with the receipt of the correct payment made. If so, do i send it to the edmonton office where it came from or the original place in Ontario where i sent my entire PR application back in September?

sandy92

May 8, 2018
I paid the wrong amount apparently for my OWP and it was sent back. Do i pay for teh correct fees and just send back my original visa with the receipt of the correct payment made. If so, do i send it to the edmonton office where it came from or the original place in Ontario where i sent my entire PR application back in September?
I am sorry I don’t know much about it. Somebody help him please. And i feel like this thread is not updating it all here . Just keep people know guys if you got something. I checked sheet and somebody got SA and AIP. Is this for real?
I mean that person didn’t update any information before just AOR. Not even biometrics. Now he just added SA and AIP. Whoever you please let us know here too. Lol is this real?

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
I am sorry I don’t know much about it. Somebody help him please. And i feel like this thread is not updating it all here . Just keep people know guys if you got something. I checked sheet and somebody got SA and AIP. Is this for real?
I mean that person didn’t update any information before just AOR. Not even biometrics. Now he just added SA and AIP. Whoever you please let us know here too. Lol is this real?
I just saw.. so strange either it is real or not

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hello everyone,

Can I have a question? I know CIC site has mentioned that we have to submit visitor visa extension 30 days prior to visitor visa expired. Have any one submit your visitor visa extension after 30 days? I can only submit 2 weeks before visitor visa expired.

We are applying for Inland Spousal application and also open work permit. I know my spouse will get implied status but we just wanted to apply to extend her visitor visa as well.

Please help,

Javis

020tothe6

Sep 10, 2020
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
11-09-2020
I think they're sending out SA's and Approved in Principle notices!
Check your inboxes :) Maybe things are finally happening!

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

Can I have a question? I know CIC site has mentioned that we have to submit visitor visa extension 30 days prior to visitor visa expired. Have any one submit your visitor visa extension after 30 days? I can only submit 2 weeks before visitor visa expired.

We are applying for Inland Spousal application and also open work permit. I know my spouse will get implied status but we just wanted to apply to extend her visitor visa as well.

Please help,

Javis
yes.. you can extend your vistor visa for the safer side.

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
yes.. you can extend your vistor visa for the safer side.

Hi mkaur92,

CIC website has indicated that' you should extend your visitor visa at least 30 days prior to the expiry date"

My spouse`s visitor visa will expire on 06/05/2021. We are planning to submit it next week through online( so 2 weeks prior to expiry date).

I am just wondering if that would be fine since it has passed the 30 days mark. Not sure if anyone in this forum have submitted after 30 days mark.

Javis