***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

020tothe6

Sep 10, 2020
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
11-09-2020
When we got the AOR email I was able to link my OWP to my online account. I haven't received any news of whether it is approved or not.

The instructions for linking applications is here. Once you get AOR you can link your PR/sponsorship app and your OWP app.

It was really tricky for my work permit, I had to do something weird like put an extra space after the application number. There's some posts about it in the forums here!
Hello again! I finally managed to link my account with the help of this thread :)I was just wondering how you link your OWP - did you send the OWP application form with your PR? Or did you apply separately?

Edit: Never mind, again, thanks to this incredible forum, I've found the answers. For anyone wondering about the process check it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: dillym

sandy92

May 8, 2018
on ecase sponsor side- status shows application received anyone knows what that means? And on PR side In PROCESS but another point added we start your application processing on May 2021. Help me out

hnamson

Sep 17, 2019
Got my work visa application sent back to me today stating insufficient processing fees. Can someone explain to me what that means and how to fix it? My application with the receipt of the approved transaction of 1,295.00 is with it .

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Got my work visa application sent back to me today stating insufficient processing fees. Can someone explain to me what that means and how to fix it? My application with the receipt of the approved transaction of 1,295.00 is with it .
You paid less fees
If you applied work permit with PR application then total would be $1390 approximately

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Hey guys
Any you checked Ecase portal?
Mine under PR status- we started your application processing on 6 May,2021
And under Sponsorship - Application received from IN process. When i opened that nothing is there still showing 3 points.
we recieved your application on september 2020
We sent you AOR
We start processing application in April 2021

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Hey guys
Any you checked Ecase portal?
Mine under PR status- we started your application processing on 6 May,2021
And under Sponsorship - Application received from IN process. When i opened that nothing is there still showing 3 points.
we recieved your application on september 2020
We sent you AOR
We start processing application in April 2021
I don't know what they are doing with OWP .. I have the same timeline as you