+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

sandy92

May 8, 2018
If u guys see on the August Spread sheet. 2 people got AIP and SA. I mean I don’t understand what’s going on. We are not getting even medical request

Reactions: Samahe

ppcat

Mar 29, 2021
If u guys see on the August Spread sheet. 2 people got AIP and SA. I mean I don’t understand what’s going on. We are not getting even medical request
one of them passed medical exam a week ago and got DM today, Saturday!

sandy92

May 8, 2018
one of them passed medical exam a week ago and got DM today, Saturday!
That’s fastest of all
Can we go for upront medical now because we already got AOR. And will send a webform to inform IRCC that we already did medical. Can we do that or wait for medical request?

ppcat

Mar 29, 2021
That’s fastest of all
Can we go for upront medical now because we already got AOR. And will send a webform to inform IRCC that we already did medical. Can we do that or wait for medical request?
I'm not sure but most people wait for the request, I don't think upfront medical speed up the process according to the sheet.

020tothe6

Sep 10, 2020
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
11-09-2020
Hi guys, quick question! I just checked the spreadsheet and I see some of you have your OWP linked to your account? Does this mean you received your OWP? I'm still not sure on how to link the application to my account.. Can anyone help?

( Just tagging @JuniWolf because you always seem to know so much! :))

JuniWolf

Jun 25, 2018
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2020
AOR Received.
07-04-2021
Hi guys, quick question! I just checked the spreadsheet and I see some of you have your OWP linked to your account? Does this mean you received your OWP? I'm still not sure on how to link the application to my account.. Can anyone help?

( Just tagging @JuniWolf because you always seem to know so much! :))
When we got the AOR email I was able to link my OWP to my online account. I haven't received any news of whether it is approved or not.

The instructions for linking applications is here. Once you get AOR you can link your PR/sponsorship app and your OWP app.

It was really tricky for my work permit, I had to do something weird like put an extra space after the application number. There's some posts about it in the forums here!

020tothe6

Sep 10, 2020
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
11-09-2020
When we got the AOR email I was able to link my OWP to my online account. I haven't received any news of whether it is approved or not.

The instructions for linking applications is here. Once you get AOR you can link your PR/sponsorship app and your OWP app.

It was really tricky for my work permit, I had to do something weird like put an extra space after the application number. There's some posts about it in the forums here!
Thank you for your reply and the link, very helpful and will try it out just now. For the OWP though, did you get sent an application number or UCI for that separately? When I enter it into the online tool it shows my general PR application status.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Anyone called IRCC to get an update on application?
Why we are not getting medical request?
August people got SA and AIP.

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Anyone called IRCC to get an update on application?
Why we are not getting medical request?
August people got SA and AIP.
Hi, do not spread misinformation. Only a couple people in August got AIP/SA.

Most people in August, like myself, only just got MR today.

IRCC paused sending out MRs in mass amounts in mid-April. This is also around the time IRCC stopped regularly issuing MRs. Before this point in time, some August people received MR.

IRCC smashed brakes on issuing MR because they claimed the system was overwhelmed. As such most people (who from beginning of August and later) were affected.

Keep an eye on what's happening with August. MR came for us August applicants when most people in July seemed to have gotten AIP/SA. Once most of August gets AIP/SA, then likely they'll move to September MRs.

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
yes, they are processing Aug applications so fast but medical for September people yet..
Lol don't exaggerate. There were many September applicants who got AOR a few days after August applicants did. You were lucky, from that standpoint.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Alright
We were just discussing.
i wanna asked my status changed from in process to application received whats that mean? You are from August just help me
Thanks in advance

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Alright
We were just discussing.
i wanna asked my status changed from in process to application received whats that mean? You are from August just help me
Thanks in advance
This was on ECAS? Tbh, I don't know. It can mean many things. Hopefully someone knows. Check the July group.