+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Today I received confirmation of my visitor visa extension, that I submitted on September 16th 2020. No news about my actual PR application though.
Great news
I called IRCC they haven’t started working on my application. That’s weired. I mean people who submitted after me got the AOR

JuniWolf

Jun 25, 2018
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2020
AOR Received.
07-04-2021
Today I received confirmation of my visitor visa extension, that I submitted on September 16th 2020. No news about my actual PR application though.
Oh thanks for this update! I have been waiting on my visitor visa since October.

Applied early Sept and no AOR yet. Waiting nervously as others from Sept have started getting them.

020tothe6

Sep 10, 2020
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
11-09-2020
Oh thanks for this update! I have been waiting on my visitor visa since October.

Applied early Sept and no AOR yet. Waiting nervously as others from Sept have started getting them.
I hope you'll get it soon!
Good news everyone: my partner just got an email saying that his application to sponsor me has been received. We now have an UCI and I checked with the online tool, both Sponsorship Application and Permanent Residence Application status show: In Process.
(I have no idea if this is an AOR or ECAS, can anyone help me out on that part?)

Edit: Also tried linking it to my account 5 times lol, can't do it again in the next 24 hours. Should my partner make an account and link it to his instead?

JuniWolf

Jun 25, 2018
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2020
AOR Received.
07-04-2021
Good news everyone: my partner just got an email saying that his application to sponsor me has been received. We now have an UCI and I checked with the online tool, both Sponsorship Application and Permanent Residence Application status show: In Process.
(I have no idea if this is an AOR or ECAS, can anyone help me out on that part?)

Edit: Also tried linking it to my account 5 times lol, can't do it again in the next 24 hours. Should my partner make an account and link it to his instead?
Hey thanks for this message, I had my partner check just now and we just got the email about an hour ago. Woohoo!

JuniWolf

Jun 25, 2018
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2020
AOR Received.
07-04-2021

It's AOR. It has the permanent application number (starts with F) and the sponsor's UCI. As per the email you can go to the online tool and check your application status. When I check mine it says Sponsorship App In Progress & PR App In Progress

020tothe6

Sep 10, 2020
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
11-09-2020
It's AOR. It has the permanent application number (starts with F) and the sponsor's UCI. As per the email you can go to the online tool and check your application status. When I check mine it says Sponsorship App In Progress & PR App In Progress
Good news! Hopefully this means things are happening.

Gilldeep94

Apr 8, 2021
I submitted my application on September 09, 2020. Last week i got an email regarding permanent application number and today i got an email to submit my biometrics. So i guess they have started the process for September month now. Hopefully everyone get the emails soon.

hr1234

Apr 8, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my inland spouse PR application on September 9th at Mississauga and received a biometric reminder email on September 18th and have not received any updates after that.

Unable to link my application online too.

Raised a web form and called IRCC, they say the application is waiting to be processed.

Any idea about the status of applications that were submitted in September at Mississauga?

JuniWolf

Jun 25, 2018
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2020
AOR Received.
07-04-2021
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my inland spouse PR application on September 9th at Mississauga and received a biometric reminder email on September 18th and have not received any updates after that.

Unable to link my application online too.

Raised a web form and called IRCC, they say the application is waiting to be processed.

Any idea about the status of applications that were submitted in September at Mississauga?
if you look at the spreadsheet you can see they're working through right now. I applied Sept 9 and got AOR yesterday. You can't link the app until you get AOR cause you need the permanent application number that comes in that email. Don't stress! It's on its way!

hr1234

Apr 8, 2021
if you look at the spreadsheet you can see they're working through right now. I applied Sept 9 and got AOR yesterday. You can't link the app until you get AOR cause you need the permanent application number that comes in that email. Don't stress! It's on its way!
that's great!

yes, hoping will get it sometime next week .. thanks!