+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***September 2020 INLAND Spousal PR***

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hi guys,

I have a quick question regarding to expired passport. I am the sponsor in my case. My passport will be expired next month and all passport offices are still closed due to Covi 19. Thus, I cannot renew my passport in order to submit my Inland Application in.

My question is' is it ok for me to submit copies of my expired passport?" This is to show as proof for my status in Canada.

I read in CIC Help center that they do accept expired documents for sponsor.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=14

Thank you all for your help

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hi guys
I am inland September applicant. My application was received on 11 Sep,2020. Today i called ircc the agwnt confirmed my application of sponsorship is complete on 27 January. So good news. And but they haven’t confirmed my owp is complete or not. So that’s a sad news. Hope for the best
Thanks

Does it mean your received your PR? It only took 4 months for you? wow, that`s very good

KN454

Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Any updates?
Anyone got AOR?
I got my AOR a couple of days ago, and also, got a biometrics fee reminder email.
I and my husband are really relieved that we got emails because we have not gotten any update from IRCC since last September!

sandy92

May 8, 2018
I got my AOR a couple of days ago, and also, got a biometrics fee reminder email.
I and my husband are really relieved that we got emails because we have not gotten any update from IRCC since last September!
When did they receive your application?

KN454

Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
When did they receive your application?
I sent my application on September 4th and delivered it on September 8th. According to the email, I believe that they have received my application on September 8th.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
I think they stopped it again to giving AORs
Or i am little impatient.
I haven’t received anything yet.

020tothe6

Sep 10, 2020
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
11-09-2020
Today I received confirmation of my visitor visa extension, that I submitted on September 16th 2020. No news about my actual PR application though.