+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 inland sponsorship Montreal

Lorena2021

Sep 4, 2020
Hi guys! I start this thread for September 2020 applicants .
We sent our application in august 27 and the documents arrived on September 1. Good luck!

Reactions: singh30

Lorena2021

Sep 4, 2020
Hi,

I also sent my application on 14th Sept. what are the next steps?

Thanks
i think just to wait for them to received and open the dossier . I got an email today from them saying that I have to pay for my biometric. By saying that It meant they have already opened my file which is impressively fast. They received September 3 and 13 days after they are asking me to pay for my biometrics.

singh30

Jul 15, 2020
i think just to wait for them to received and open the dossier . I got an email today from them saying that I have to pay for my biometric. By saying that It meant they have already opened my file which is impressively fast. They received September 3 and 13 days after they are asking me to pay for my biometrics.
Thanks Lorena, when did you received AOR? How and when did you linked your application online?

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks

Lorena2021

Sep 4, 2020
I am sorry for my ignorance , but I don’t know what is AOR. And I didn’t link my application online. When you sent your application, you also send your email address in one or two of the formularies. That’s why they are able to send me the correspondence on my email address.

singh30

Jul 15, 2020
No problem at all. AOR is acknowledgment of receipt. They send you an email with your file number and acknowledge that they received application and began processing. Yes I have also provided email on two forms. I am just sure when can we link application online. I guess after AOR thats when they put the details in system so that we can link

Did you receive any other email other than biometric request?
did they mention file number for your application in Biometric request itself?

Thanks

Lorena2021

Sep 4, 2020
I haven’t received any other email but the biometrics fee request. And also, yes, the email shows a file number . does this meant something??

singh30

Jul 15, 2020
I haven’t received any other email but the biometrics fee request. And also, yes, the email shows a file number . does this meant something??
I received the biometric email yesterday. Its just the temporary file number we wil have to wait for our pre AOR and AOR to link the application which is the next step I guess

AB_1731

Dec 27, 2020
Montreal, Canada
No problem at all. AOR is acknowledgment of receipt. They send you an email with your file number and acknowledge that they received application and began processing. Yes I have also provided email on two forms. I am just sure when can we link application online. I guess after AOR thats when they put the details in system so that we can link

Did you receive any other email other than biometric request?
did they mention file number for your application in Biometric request itself?

Thanks
Hi guys! I start this thread for September 2020 applicants .
We sent our application in august 27 and the documents arrived on September 1. Good luck!
Hi, if you don't mind me asking, have you used a lawyer or simply filled in the forms yourselves?

My husband and i, are soon starting process for sponsorship and would prefer not having to pay lawyer fees.

We thought of giving it a try ourselves, just scared we might waste time (if any gets returned) .. or make mistakes perhaps not knowing what we are doing ( completing forms or missing documents).

Would appreciate any form of help.

Im wondering if others have successfully tried it without lawyer.. also if it was easy process or hard.

I'm a canadian citizen, he's currently in morocco. Thank you God Bless.

Lorena2021

Sep 4, 2020
I used a lawyer, because is a lot of paperwork and forms to fill and I wanted to make sure everything was correct before send it cause any mistakes or Missing documents could cause long delays in the process. I don’t know anyone so far who would have done all the paperwork without a lawyer.

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi guys,

could you please help.

I have a question regarding the police clearance certificate.
I want to sponsor my spouse within Canada. he has the PCC from India which is 10 months old but he didn’t left Canada after that.Will that pcc still valid or is there any way we can request to reissue that inside the canada??