+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 (fall) intake (general discussion)

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
I applied to these universities for Fall 2020 intake for MSc in CS:- University of Alberta, University of Ottawa, Simon Fraser University, Carleton University, McMaster University, University of Calgary and Western University.
Hi there !

I have applied to University of Calgary and University of Alberta as well for Computer Science :)

ANMOL BRAR

Feb 21, 2020
Hi , My marks in 10th are 9 CGPA And in 12th(non medical) I got 62 percent but I got only 44 marks in maths my IELTS score is L- 7.5 R -7.0 S-6.5 W-6.0 Now I receive offer letter from Georgian college (automotive business program) for September intake . There is how much chances of my Visa ??? . Could my Visa get rejected ???

Arocia

Feb 19, 2020
Damn... Are all these thesis or course based?
I had planned on applying to at least 6 schools but was only able to apply to 3 (University of Alberta, University of Manitoba and University of Ottawa).
All course-based, already been rejected by Manitoba last week though. Just hoping one of the others work out.
I have also applied for the same course at university of Manitoba and university of Ottawa. Haven’t heard from Manitoba yet but got accepted at Ottawa. What will be your preference if you make it into those two universities?

Last edited:

donjoejacob

Dec 9, 2019
Hi guys,
I have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Enginner (4years course in India), I wish to apply for a post-secondary program(related to 3D printing) at Saskatchewan Polytechnic. I am opting for diploma because I have a total 10 backlogs and if I include reattempt then a total of 15. My CGPA is also less, it's 6.45.
I know that my academic qualifications are not that rosy, but I wish to get a good education abroad so that I can perform well in the future. Can someone please suggest me whether I am making the right decision or not?

I contacted my cousin who is studying in Cape Breton University and she told me there are students who even have 20 backlogs, so that has sparked a slight hope in my heart. However, many suggest that the rules have changed recently and it's really tough to get an admission anywhere in canada.

mohit@001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Can anyone tell..how many days i have to attend classes in University of Saskatchewan..as i want to do masters in civil engineering