+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 (fall) intake (general discussion)

faizu556

Feb 20, 2020
Hello
i pass BDS this year . i want to select course in canada for further stydy .please help me to take selection of college and course .
Checkout U of Toronto Dentistry programs if you have a very strong profile. Also you could try the U of Windsor school of dentistry.

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Anyone get LOA from Durham? I know they have given out domestics but nobody on the forums seems to be talking about Durham.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Could you please explain as I also applied in Conestoga for Fall 2020. Really worried now!!
i applied for conestoga last year and got my LOA in 3 weeks, then submit my visa, but got rejected for 2 times. When I asked for my notes they mentioned that conestoga is an expensive college. I've asked for the refund, but after 4 months there is no update yet and I'm still waiting and need the money for other university I applied. But i should have to pay another fee and i will submit my visa again maybe in this week

jpssaini007

Jan 16, 2020
i applied for conestoga last year and got my LOA in 3 weeks, then submit my visa, but got rejected for 2 times. When I asked for my notes they mentioned that conestoga is an expensive college. I've asked for the refund, but after 4 months there is no update yet and I'm still waiting and need the money for other university I applied. But i should have to pay another fee and i will submit my visa again maybe in this week
I really appreciate that you share your experience and spread awareness to help others to make the crucial decision in their life. Thank You

Reactions: sahar1929

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
I really appreciate that you share your experience and spread awareness to help others to make the crucial decision in their life. Thank You
Its my duty, i have this experience and this happens to me, maybe the others dont have this problem.
Do you apply for conestoga?!

Lac

May 27, 2016
HI
I got offer letter form CCSQ college Montreal under NON-SDS, We are going to submit the fee on Feb 28 for Sept 2020. I just wonder , Is anyone experiencing for CCSQ college , Please let me know , It that right college? Anyone got visa for that college , Thanks in Advance!!

JwT

Feb 14, 2020
I applied to Durham in Feb for Sep Intake. How long does it generally take to issue offer letter?