+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 (fall) intake (general discussion)

Tapwinder

Feb 13, 2020
Hello
I applied in Conestoga College for fall intake on 18 december and still not receive offer letter.My profile is 12th non_medical (71%) in 2019 and my IELTS score is oveall 6.5, speaking 5.5, reading 6.5, writting 6,listeing 7. Should I wait for offer letter or applied in any other college.
Please help...

Reactions: sahar1929

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Guys on this forum pls I need your advice I had been rejected a study visa last year using Carleton University for engineering program now I applied to manitoba and was given same program how do I state to visa officer reason for changing university (although it's because of the fees Manitoba is cheaper but I can't say that)do I state that my admission letter for Carleton University was rendered invalid for the term am meant to resume.....please guys need your help on this....thanks

Farzana10

Feb 11, 2020
Hi Guys,

I wanted to get admitted to Fanshawe college supply chain management program, but my agent told me that the program was closed when they were allowed to apply in their portal. So, while applying, they chose an operations management program for 2020 and supply chain management(S.C.M) for 2021. Now, I got accepted to operations management, but rejected for supply chain mangement 2021, saying that the program combinations do not match.

I really wanted to go for supply chain management, but now I am not getting accepted to that program. What do I do?

Also, I wanted to know whether operations management is as good as S.C.M.

Thank you in advance.

ayushi95

Dec 14, 2018
Hello
i pass BDS this year . i want to select course in canada for further stydy .please help me to take selection of college and course .