+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 (fall) intake (general discussion)

BK9797

Nov 24, 2019
i applied for conestoga last year and got my LOA in 3 weeks, then submit my visa, but got rejected for 2 times. When I asked for my notes they mentioned that conestoga is an expensive college. I've asked for the refund, but after 4 months there is no update yet and I'm still waiting and need the money for other university I applied. But i should have to pay another fee and i will submit my visa again maybe in this week
Can you please share your profile? and also what reason did they mention for visa rejection?

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Can you please share your profile? and also what reason did they mention for visa rejection?
My agent has my profile information. But my IELTS score is overall 6.
The reasons are family tie and purpose of visit. When i asked for notes they mentioned that conestoga is an expensive college and you could choose this program in your country.

ANMOL BRAR

Feb 21, 2020
Hi , My marks in 10th are 9 CGPA And in 12th(non medical) I got 62 percent but I got only 44 marks in maths my IELTS score is L- 7.5 R -7.0 S-6.5 W-6.0 Now I receive offer letter from Georgian college (automotive business program) for September intake . There is how much chances of my Visa ??? . Could my Visa get rejected ???

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi,
I want to apply for the Food Processing and Quality Assurance graduate certificate program in Conestoga College. Since I completed Bachelor of Pharmacy degree 10 years ago and have been working full time since then, I would like to know if my academic gap will affect my eligibility? Could anyone please help? Also, will general IELTS score suffice?

ketul32

Feb 11, 2020
Hello
i pass BDS this year . i want to select course in canada for further stydy .please help me to take selection of college and course .
You can go for :
1) Healthcare Administraton and Service Management: Conestoga College.
2) Msc Dental Science : MacGill University
3) MAS global Health : Fairleigh Dickinson University
4) Health care Administraton : Fanshawe College
5) Masters Of Health Administraton : Dalhousie University (If you GPA is good in BDS)
6) Health Care Administraton : St Lawerence College.
You can also go for Dental Assistant and Dental Hygienist but I don’t know about chances of getting visa.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
You can go for :
1) Healthcare Administraton and Service Management: Conestoga College.
2) Msc Dental Science : MacGill University
3) MAS global Health : Fairleigh Dickinson University
4) Health care Administraton : Fanshawe College
5) Masters Of Health Administraton : Dalhousie University (If you GPA is good in BDS)
6) Health Care Administraton : St Lawerence College.
You can also go for Dental Assistant and Dental Hygienist but I don’t know about chances of getting visa.
I have LOA of Fairleigh dickinson university

Isha12

Feb 28, 2020
Is anyone going to Georgian College for fall 2020? Specially for food and nutrition management. Also, I am unable to access “find classmates” on georgian assist app even though I uploaded fee receipt a week ago. Can anyone help me out with that?

BK9797

Nov 24, 2019
My agent has my profile information. But my IELTS score is overall 6.
The reasons are family tie and purpose of visit. When i asked for notes they mentioned that conestoga is an expensive college and you could choose this program in your country.
That sounds unfair.

Reactions: sahar1929

BK9797

Nov 24, 2019
Hi,
I want to apply for the Food Processing and Quality Assurance graduate certificate program in Conestoga College. Since I completed Bachelor of Pharmacy degree 10 years ago and have been working full time since then, I would like to know if my academic gap will affect my eligibility? Could anyone please help? Also, will general IELTS score suffice?
The college might not have any problem in giving you admission but I can not say the same for the visa. For that you'll have to find a good agent in your state who has done similar type of visa application before. Also you need to take academic IELTS which has nothing to do with any of your conditions. Your IELTS score will not suffer.

BK9797

Nov 24, 2019
Has anyone paid tuition fees for Conestoga college recently? They are not providing ant invoices and asking to make payment based on amount in offer letter. I am not aware about the payment process.