+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 (fall) intake (general discussion)

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Pls for online application what determines the place (visa office) where your visa will be processed is it the country selected as country of residence or country selected as country where your applying

clazinajim

Apr 12, 2018
Hi

I applied to Algonquin college last year and got my offer letter for the May 2020 intake, subsequently I applied for my visa in November and as my visa was processing, I was informed by the college that my course has been suspended for the May intake, however they gave me an offer letter for the September 2020 intake for same course. As my visa was under the processing stage I sent a case specific enquiry to CIC with the new offer letter, regarding the change of term, but last week I got my passport request and visa was issued today, however they have given me visa according to the May intake end dates, since I am starting in September my course ends three months after the date of expiry of my visa.

1. Can anybody please advise if I need to enter Canada by May?
2. Would it be possible for me to extend my visa according to the new end date?

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello,

Hope y'all are doing well.

I'm writing this on behalf of my brother who is currently in India. I'm a permanent resident of Canada and wish to bring my brother to Canada. So, we have decided to apply for study visa.

After completing his schooling in 2011, he did 3 years of bachelors degree in material management. He graduated in the year 2014 and since then he has been working full time. He has already created EE profile and looking at the current EE draws, the chances of getting an invitation looks slim. Even no positive PNP since last 6 months.

Is he eligible to apply for post graduate certificate program in supply chain management program in any college for Sep 2020 intake?

How likely the visa will get approved?

Will greatly appreciate your comments and support.

JonStark

Feb 10, 2020
Hi Guys!
I have applied for the Master of Data Science of UBC and the Master of Applied Data Science of UVic.
More than there months have passed since I submitted the application of UBC. And the status is still "in progress".
Waiting for the decision is a little bit frustrating. I don't know when they may begin to review my files. The application
was just closed on 31th Jan, maybe they will review all the applicants after that.
I got a bachelor's and a master's degree both in aerospace engineering. And I have been working for 5+ years.
I doubt if it is possible for me to transfer to a data science program.
Does anyone receive offer from these programs?

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
i have not yet received LOA.
I applied on 21 Dec 2019 for Fall intake.
I got it.
I applied on 26 November and received my LOA on Feb 6. In the website they mentioned that they release the answers up to ....
Do you check it?!