+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 (fall) intake (general discussion)

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Sure but in the loe you have to explain why change of programs and how that management program is gonna help you run your pops business and probably expand into other businesses...for the purpose of visit once your goals are clear to them they would know you are coming there to study...and for the family ties if you don't have any in Canada just state I don't have families or family ties in Canada so I would definitely come back to my home country after my education is complete...make sure is the first reason you would come back to your home country..
Well i have some relatives in canada but not in vancouver, they are in the toronto and i didnt mention them. Both management and embedded systems are helpful for my future career. In LOE i was explained that i need management program and some electrical course in order to be the manager of my father's company. And now i think now i have to expand it.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Hey Ologun
Thanks for your reply.
My bachelor's was in Bioinformatics but my work experience is in software Industry
I have applied for conestaga information technology business analysis will it be counted as relevant when connected with my work experience
When i file for visa i have to mention unemployed for the year 2019
What documents can i show for that time cause i stayed at home to take care of a sick family member ,took online courses but don't have any certificate to prove that,gave IELTS and traveled with my home country
All the explanation the gaps and all and your reasons can be explained in the loe and if the course is linked to your past studies it doesn't really matter what work you choose to do...why all the rest can be explained in details in the loe..

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Well i have some relatives in canada but not in vancouver, they are in the toronto and i didnt mention them. Both management and embedded systems are helpful for my future career. In LOE i was explained that i need management program and some electrical course in order to be the manager of my father's company. And now i think now i have to expand it.
Yes...and don't even mention you have families in Canada cause that way it's stressful and I don't know why but vo sees it as a reason to come to Canada and don't wanna go back...but nevertheless don't mention..and by God's grace you would get it this time..

Reactions: sahar1929

Hedoos

Feb 11, 2020
Hey everyone,
10 days ago I received an offer of admission to the MA-Sociology (Course) for Fall 2020 at Windsor University and I had until Feb 18 to accept their offer but just yesterday I got another email in which they said that there is revision going on to the decision on my application. My admission status has been changed from "Admitted" to "In Progress"!

Does anyone knows what's going on? Is it normal?

Farzana10

Feb 11, 2020
Hi,

I would like to apply to Fanshawe college Supply chain management program Sep 2020. Is it too late?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes...and don't even mention you have families in Canada cause that way it's stressful and I don't know why but vo sees it as a reason to come to Canada and don't wanna go back...but nevertheless don't mention..and by God's grace you would get it this time..
Yeah thanks, i would never mention that. I'm just waiting for my refund from another college and then submit my visa.
Hope this time i can get it.

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Hi all when filling form 1294 what should I put in level of study will be? Since there is no graduate diploma option but only diploma.

I only saw college diploma and others

Trexturbo

Nov 6, 2019
Damn... Are all these thesis or course based?
I had planned on applying to at least 6 schools but was only able to apply to 3 (University of Alberta, University of Manitoba and University of Ottawa).
All course-based, already been rejected by Manitoba last week though. Just hoping one of the others work out.
I applied to thesis-based programs in all these Universities, all are under evaluation atm.
Why did you apply to just 3 Universities? You should've applied to around 6-7, that way you'd have increased your chances to get accepted. Anyway, I hope you get a call from 2 out of the 3 you've applied to.
Think Postive!! :)

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
I applied to thesis-based programs in all these Universities, all are under evaluation atm.
Why did you apply to just 3 Universities? You should've applied to around 6-7, that way you'd have increased your chances to get accepted. Anyway, I hope you get a call from 2 out of the 3 you've applied to.
Think Postive!! :)
Well, i just applied for one and I've got my LOA:)
Good luck

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hi all,

I only applied to Master of Arts for Translation Studies at University Ottawa. my status is still under evaluation. Awaiting for the LOA nervously as I only applied to 1 uni. When will they start sending LOA? I completed my application since 17th January.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all,

I only applied to Master of Arts for Translation Studies at University Ottawa. my status is still under evaluation. Awaiting for the LOA nervously as I only applied to 1 uni. When will they start sending LOA? I completed my application since 17th January.
For which intake do you apply?!
I applied on 26th November and received my LOA on Feb 6th for fairleigh university Vancouver.