+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 (fall) intake (general discussion)

shrip15

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Anyone here studying cyber security and computer forensics graduate certificate in mississauga ... i have got offer letter for it...I would like to know how the course is? How the college is? What are job opportunities?
Thanks in advance...
Hi..I have also applied for this course. Can you please tell me when you applied and when you received offer letter?

Feb 2, 2020
Hi I'm planning to apply for a pg certificate for the 2020 september intake but i am having a hard time choosing a course and the college. I want to do financial planning but would like to know if the course is hard since i am an economics graduate. Also, I cannot apply to Seneca because of some marksheet issue. I would like recommendations for colleges in terms of cost, part time job opportunities as well as a good social life. Need help ASAP. Thank you!

VinnitArora123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Folks !!
I applied (through aggent) on nov 26, 2019 in Lambton College , toronto for Construction project management... Still no reply from them... can you please tell me ... how more i will have to wait for same... ?

Reactions: mohit@001

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,
I've applied for fairleigh university for may 2020 and want to apply for visa in this month.
I got 2 refusal before with conestoga college.
I would appreciate if anyone can help me with sop.

Esire

Feb 9, 2020
I applied to these universities for Fall 2020 intake for MSc in CS:- University of Alberta, University of Ottawa, Simon Fraser University, Carleton University, McMaster University, University of Calgary and Western University.
Damn... Are all these thesis or course based?
I had planned on applying to at least 6 schools but was only able to apply to 3 (University of Alberta, University of Manitoba and University of Ottawa).
All course-based, already been rejected by Manitoba last week though. Just hoping one of the others work out.

FrozenCold

Feb 9, 2020
Hello, I have applied to Centennial College for Biotechnology Advanced (fast-track) (September 2020).
Has anyone received offer letter for the same?

Reactions: Nagato_

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Hi everyone,
I've applied for fairleigh university for may 2020 and want to apply for visa in this month.
I got 2 refusal before with conestoga college.
I would appreciate if anyone can help me with sop.
If you are saying this cause your visa got rejected with Conestoga college two times and you wanna apply with Fairleigh university then fear not,only make sure that it's the same program you got accepted for in Conestoga that's the same program you are applying to in Fairleigh...(had same issue also) but you just have two like rewrite the sop with this format and it must answer the questions below..
Introduction and family background
Educational background(including your visa refusal reasons)
Why Canada
Why the school
Why that program
Why study that program in Canada and not your home country
Wat are your future goals(this is always the tricky part you got to explain why you coming back to your home country like give 3-4 points as possible
First could be like you got no family or family ties in Canada so you definitely return to your home country after your education is complete...you could also use your degree attained as a point to explain your future goals and how you plan on coming back to work with it and all...
Last of all your conclusion...your support is very essential to my goals and I humbly/gracefully request for a study visa...blah blah blah
Do all this you have a close to perfect sop cause there is actually no perfect sop cause even the best of all has some flaws...

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
If you are saying this cause your visa got rejected with Conestoga college two times and you wanna apply with Fairleigh university then fear not,only make sure that it's the same program you got accepted for in Conestoga that's the same program you are applying to in Fairleigh...(had same issue also) but you just have two like rewrite the sop with this format and it must answer the questions below..
Introduction and family background
Educational background(including your visa refusal reasons)
Why Canada
Why the school
Why that program
Why study that program in Canada and not your home country
Wat are your future goals(this is always the tricky part you got to explain why you coming back to your home country like give 3-4 points as possible
First could be like you got no family or family ties in Canada so you definitely return to your home country after your education is complete...you could also use your degree attained as a point to explain your future goals and how you plan on coming back to work with it and all...
Last of all your conclusion...your support is very essential to my goals and I humbly/gracefully request for a study visa...blah blah blah
Do all this you have a close to perfect sop cause there is actually no perfect sop cause even the best of all has some flaws...
Thanks for your reply.
Actually I've received LOA from fairleigh university few days ago. My course in conestoga was embedded systems and i changed it to management program in university. In my notes they mentioned that i could study that program in my country.
The reasons were purpose of visit: so I change college to university in order to explain that my only reason is to study.
And family tie: my father is sick and he is retired, so I have to come back to be the manager of his company. I explained all of these in my second attempt but got rejected again.
Because of that i applied for fairleigh university and have the LOA and want to submit visa again for third time.
The main reason is family tie...

Pradhav

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hey
I have applied for Dalhousie University Health informatics Master's degree and conestoga college business analysis diploma and waiting for acceptance letter.
I completed my bachelor's in 2016 and worked till February 2019 as software engineer
But from 1year am unemployed could you please let me know chances of visa refusal and what documents can i show for 2019 year time accountability

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
Actually I've received LOA from fairleigh university few days ago. My course in conestoga was embedded systems and i changed it to management program in university. In my notes they mentioned that i could study that program in my country.
The reasons were purpose of visit: so I change college to university in order to explain that my only reason is to study.
And family tie: my father is sick and he is retired, so I have to come back to be the manager of his company. I explained all of these in my second attempt but got rejected again.
Because of that i applied for fairleigh university and have the LOA and want to submit visa again for third time.
The main reason is family tie...
Sure but in the loe you have to explain why change of programs and how that management program is gonna help you run your pops business and probably expand into other businesses...for the purpose of visit once your goals are clear to them they would know you are coming there to study...and for the family ties if you don't have any in Canada just state I don't have families or family ties in Canada so I would definitely come back to my home country after my education is complete...make sure is the first reason you would come back to your home country..

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Hey
I have applied for Dalhousie University Health informatics Master's degree and conestoga college business analysis diploma and waiting for acceptance letter.
I completed my bachelor's in 2016 and worked till February 2019 as software engineer
But from 1year am unemployed could you please let me know chances of visa refusal and what documents can i show for 2019 year time accountability
It doesn't matter so far you used the 1yr in processing your school studies in Canada and you completed a bachelors in software engineering make sure your masters program is linked to your bachelors in some ways to avoid visa rejection....

Pradhav

Star Member
May 16, 2019
It doesn't matter so far you used the 1yr in processing your school studies in Canada and you completed a bachelors in software engineering make sure your masters program is linked to your bachelors in some ways to avoid visa rejection....
Hey Ologun
Thanks for your reply.
My bachelor's was in Bioinformatics but my work experience is in software Industry
I have applied for conestaga information technology business analysis will it be counted as relevant when connected with my work experience
When i file for visa i have to mention unemployed for the year 2019
What documents can i show for that time cause i stayed at home to take care of a sick family member ,took online courses but don't have any certificate to prove that,gave IELTS and traveled with my home country