+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Delays - Corona Virus

Jasiko

Jan 6, 2020
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Listening 8 Reading 8 Writing 7 Speaking 7
Hi friends, I have received a student visa refusal yesterday. It states that the visa officer is not satisfied that I will leave Canada after I graduate. I have family ties in Canada and I am applying to a second-degree program. I also have en EE profile. I am going to reapply and I want to learn from your experience and knowledge about this situation. Have you received or do you know someone who received approval for the second time after a visa rejection?

Reactions: deni2020

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Hi friends, I have received a student visa refusal yesterday. It states that the visa officer is not satisfied that I will leave Canada after I graduate. I have family ties in Canada and I am applying to a second-degree program. I also have en EE profile. I am going to reapply and I want to learn from your experience and knowledge about this situation. Have you received or do you know someone who received approval for the second time after a visa rejection?
Where are you from ?

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
W
when did you apply

Jasiko

Jan 6, 2020
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
I applied in July for September

chiranjeevs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Bro i don't know much but i also got refusal 2 time for same reason in 2019 but this time i have received my AIP on 13 August 2020. This time i have address each and everything like why i chose to study in Canada, why this course, course is completely related to my previous studies, most importantly funds i have also shown funds for next year college fee and living expenses, and at last i have explain that i will leave Canada at the end of my stay by telling them about my ties with my home country. And i will leave Canada at the end of my stay. So, SOP is very important and it will be good if you add police clearing certificate but i have not added it but you can.

ryanshirazi

Apr 3, 2020
Hello guys, I had applied for my visa through SDS on May 1st. Medical passed update on July 10th. (Had to check on my own). And now I got my Approval in principle (AIP) on 14th August. (Update came on email) However, I have deferred my term to January 2021. Is it necessary to submit the new Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to the visa officer? Thanks!

Holi

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hello guys, I had applied for my visa through SDS on May 1st. Medical passed update on July 10th. (Had to check on my own). And now I got my Approval in principle (AIP) on 14th August. (Update came on email) However, I have deferred my term to January 2021. Is it necessary to submit the new Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to the visa officer? Thanks!
Congratulations Ryan, wait till 15 September then decide to upload new loa for winter. Can I please ask which country are u from?

deni2020

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Maybe Your visa was rejected because they had access To see that you have an EE profile.... which means that you want to immigrate to Canada..... just saying..... maybe......

Jasiko

Jan 6, 2020
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Maybe Your visa was rejected because they had access To see that you have an EE profile.... which means that you want to immigrate to Canada..... just saying..... maybe......
there is also a Dual Intent possibility, so I can both have EE profile and apply for a student visa, look through this link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/dual-intent-applicants.html

Reactions: deni2020