+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Delays - Corona Virus

Mangi@321

Oct 25, 2019
My concern is regarding my study permit which is going to be expired in coming April and still I'm in india so can i apply for extension outside of canada ??

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
My concern is regarding my study permit which is going to be expired in coming April and still I'm in india so can i apply for extension outside of canada ??
I read in one of their (IRCC) Tweet, that you have to be in Canada to apply for extension. If your student visa expires, you can get admission in new course and apply for visa again.

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
I am in the same boat as you. My preview visa got expired in July 2020 and since I am in India, I had to apply for a new permit instead of extending my previous one.

chiranjeevs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Anyone received any updates on their visa application i have applied my complete file with all the documents on 2 March 2020 but not received any updates on my application. However students who have applied in June and July have received their AIP. I don't know what is wrong with Canada embassy.

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Anyone received any updates on their visa application i have applied my complete file with all the documents on 2 March 2020 but not received any updates on my application. However students who have applied in June and July have received their AIP. I don't know what is wrong with Canada embassy.
are you sure you submitted the updated LOA?

chiranjeevs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hello everyone mera AIP 13 August da aaya si pr manu pta he ni si oho spam ch si. Everyone who have not received AIP should check their email spams.