+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Steve_Can

Dec 7, 2020
All the fields in my tracker updated to complete apart from oath today. Language, Prohibition and Physical Presence all completed on February 22, 2022. Oath status is not started. ECAS status has been updated to Decision Made.
But status of Kids are still in progress with test and oath not started

Reactions: nskatcv

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Below are my Timelines.
App type: Family (2 Adults + 2 minors)
Local Office: Mississauga
App Sent: Sept 11, 2020 App Received: Sept 16, 2020
AOR: Dec 10, 2020
BG Complete: March 09, 2021
Test Call: Nov 29, 2021
Test Complete: Dec 13, 2021
Prohibition, Language & Physical Presence: Set to complete on Feb 19, 2022. Updated on Tracker on Feb 22, 2022.
ECAS Status: Decision Made
Record created.

All the fields in my tracker updated to complete apart from oath today. Language, Prohibition and Physical Presence all completed on February 22, 2022. Oath status is not started. ECAS status has been updated to Decision Made.
But status of Kids are still in progress with test and oath not started
Record updated.

Congrats to you both.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
I got the email today that my Oath ceremony is March 7th

Richiei

Feb 8, 2022
This has to be the worst experience i have ever had applying for anything. Everything for me has been set to completed apart from the oath. It has been 4 months since i heard a pip from the Montreal office. I now need to travel and cant because i am in limbo.

Does anyone know what address to email for updates?

Thank you!

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Since you are requested fingerprints, BG verification expire 1 year from the date they were last taken. In your case, they may have noticed that 1 year period is up and probably put in another request for fingerprints. Expect them anytime now. Putting a request doesnt mean you will get an email immediately. It all depends on when the next batch of FP requests are processed by the Vancouver office (they are the only ones I'm aware of, that process FPs). No, its not possible to submit FP's again with the same old request. You will get a new one soon. Sorry you had to go through this, there is nothing anyone can do at this point to expedite. Just hang in there.
The person can still get the fingerprints ready if they expect another one soon using the old letter, however instead of sending it directly to IRCC you can request RCMP or whatever agency you are using to send the fingerprints to you instead, they generally can do that, once you receive it you can forward them to IRCC, I would suggest dont open the envelope and forward the sealed envelope to IRCC once you get the request, this way you can track it too.

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I got the Oath Ceremony date today in the tracker and that is scheduled on 8th March, 2022.

It takes more than 3 months after decision made and more than 7 months after test.

Reactions: scappa

scappa

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
TO
Your MP is being paid from your tax money. So, you have the right to take up issues with them. You dont need to be a citizen for that. Can Canada ask you not to pay taxes till you become a citizen?
Good to know. Thanks.

The last question is ridiculous. My taxes provide all the benefits that I partake in, it was never a question about paying an MPs salary.

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
The person can still get the fingerprints ready if they expect another one soon using the old letter, however instead of sending it directly to IRCC you can request RCMP or whatever agency you are using to send the fingerprints to you instead, they generally can do that, once you receive it you can forward them to IRCC, I would suggest dont open the envelope and forward the sealed envelope to IRCC once you get the request, this way you can track it too.
Hi - Would you happen to know the address where we need to address or send the Fingerprints request from the Vancouver office?

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
Since you are requested fingerprints, BG verification expire 1 year from the date they were last taken. In your case, they may have noticed that 1 year period is up and probably put in another request for fingerprints. Expect them anytime now. Putting a request doesnt mean you will get an email immediately. It all depends on when the next batch of FP requests are processed by the Vancouver office (they are the only ones I'm aware of, that process FPs). No, its not possible to submit FP's again with the same old request. You will get a new one soon. Sorry you had to go through this, there is nothing anyone can do at this point to expedite. Just hang in there.
Any idea how long does it take to Decision made from after receiving the second fingerprint request and having background verification completed?

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Hi - Would you happen to know the address where we need to address or send the Fingerprints request from the Vancouver office?
I thought you already had a FP request, you should be expected to send to the same location again, I am not sure what you are asking here. I remember sending it back to Sydney Processing centre.