Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Hi,

Just gave the Citizenship test. Passed with 20/20 (on Dec 17 2021).

Concerned may please update the tracker.

Regards

PS: After successfully taking the picture of ID, Self, and answering about 9 questions, the webpage said it can't access the webcam to monitor. Upon clicking OK, it would ask for IDs again, and take me to the 10th question. But this kept on happening for 5-6 times. I realized I was using a VPN on my laptop, which I quickly disabled, and then everything went smooth and I could finish the test and the result showed 20/20 and I exited.

I am just wondering if there would be some missing recording which may cause an issue. Any thoughts?

Reactions: MaryC and bdeb

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update: Decision made on December 16, 2021. Tracker has been updated.

Type of application: Citizenship
Physical presence: 1381 days
Application type: Single
Application Sent: August 29th, 2020
Application Received: September 03, 2020
AOR: January 16, 2021
In Process: February 01, 2021
Background Check completed: March 9, 2021
Test Invitation: June 18, 2021
Test: July 11, 2021
DM: December 16, 2021
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:
Congrats, lets see when the oath comes for us since our DM dates are the same

Reactions: vaishnavgowni

vinnyvince

Jun 27, 2021
A friend of mine (january 2020 applicant) got an update today December 17th but nothing changed. Only the date was updated.

On ECAS though, he went from Decision Made to In Process..

We looked around the forum and couldn't find much info.

We called IRCC and they said that everything look good on their side.

Anybody got any idea? We are stressing out a little bit..

I applied September 2020 (way after him), and I got my passport already.

happysheep

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
A friend of mine (january 2020 applicant) got an update today December 17th but nothing changed. Only the date was updated.

On ECAS though, he went from Decision Made to In Process..

We looked around the forum and couldn't find much info.

We called IRCC and they said that everything look good on their side.

Anybody got any idea? We are stressing out a little bit..

I applied September 2020 (way after him), and I got my passport already.
I guess because your friend’s application has been forgotten for too long that the background check is overdue and IRCC need to conduct another background check again.
I’m in similar situation. I’ve been waiting for almost 6 months for oath invitation after DM

bdeb

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi,

Just gave the Citizenship test. Passed with 20/20 (on Dec 17 2021).

Concerned may please update the tracker.

Regards

PS: After successfully taking the picture of ID, Self, and answering about 9 questions, the webpage said it can't access the webcam to monitor. Upon clicking OK, it would ask for IDs again, and take me to the 10th question. But this kept on happening for 5-6 times. I realized I was using a VPN on my laptop, which I quickly disabled, and then everything went smooth and I could finish the test and the result showed 20/20 and I exited.

I am just wondering if there would be some missing recording which may cause an issue. Any thoughts?
Congrats!
Don't worry on the webcam issue. My webcam stopped once during my test. I had to re log in. The test resumed from the point of webcam issue. My test status was changed to 'Completed' couple of days ago, after 13 days from the test.

Reactions: nskatcv

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Congrats!
Don't worry on the webcam issue. My webcam stopped once during my test. I had to re log in. The test resumed from the point of webcam issue. My test status was changed to 'Completed' couple of days ago, after 13 days from the test.
Well, that's honey to my ears!

Thanks for sharing your experience. :)

Reactions: bdeb

johnbro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Certificate Received Dec 16, 2021 Mississauga Office.
@SHIVAAY , my certificate did not arrive yet. I was looking thru other threads related to Citizenship Certificate delays (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-certificate-after-oath.735545/page-19) and some have received certificate almost 7 months after Oath. I feel mine might be delayed for sometime but want to understand the status = complete date and date on envelope.
My Case on online tracker changed to Complete with message you are citizen on Dec 10th (Oath same as yours Dec 3rd) .. do you mind confirming the date when your Case was complete and the date on post mark on envelope. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

SHIVAAY

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
@SHIVAAY , my certificate did not arrive yet. I was looking thru other threads related to Citizenship Certificate delays (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-certificate-after-oath.735545/page-19) and some have received certificate almost 7 months after Oath. I feel mine might be delayed for sometime but want to understand the status = complete date and date on envelope.
My Case on online tracker changed to Complete with message you are citizen on Dec 10th (Oath same as yours Dec 3rd) .. do you mind confirming the date when your Case was complete and the date on post mark on envelope. I appreciate it.
The date on the stamp is 2021.12.13

The status was put to complete on December 6. Maybe give it another week and fingers crossed it arrives soon.

Reactions: johnbro

NKhan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Got my oath invitation today for Jan 5th. Mississauga office. Dear Mississauga fellows, the end is near!
Haven't got my instructions by mail yet. How long until that happens?

Also, I need the certificate ASAP so I can apply for my passport. What should I do?
Did you contact them before via email etc, or just waited? Coz I'm September applicant mississauga as well and no news for me, I'm really worries now

NKhan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Guys I think I will have a nervous breakdown waiting for oath invite, I wouldn't have cared how long it took but I have to travel