+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

raptor118

Dec 27, 2020
Hi, Good day. Quick question.
We applied as a family.. ( me , my spouse and kid). Mine and my spouse application is moving and we got our citizenship test. MY kid ( 10 year old) havent moved from April 23 2021.. Is this ok?

or is there a problem with my kids application ? Even the background check doesnt show as updated?

Any replies would be helpful. Thanks in advance

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
We applied as a family.. ( me , my spouse and kid). Mine and my spouse application is moving and we got our citizenship test. MY kid ( 10 year old) havent moved from April 23 2021.. Is this ok?

or is there a problem with my kids application ? Even the background check doesnt show as updated?

when was your last update before you got the test invite? april 23rd as well?

something about this date. many people's apps are stuck on that date. including mine

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks annapatram. My status still remains "Not Started". Any idea why this is not was started for this long?
There are some people I know from April - June 2020 who are in the same boat as you, so you are definitely not alone.. All we can do is wait

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

Well, your kid doesn't need BG checks, test or oath. So, there is nowhere for the application to "move" per say. As long as the adults' applications are moving, the child will take oath along with the parents. Good luck.

Amberhargun

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Hi. Good
Morning today update my citizenship test is updated as completed and background as completed and rest three language, physical presence and prohibition are still in process. Unable to understand what they are doing like this . And delayed it so much.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Septapplicant

Aug 27, 2021
Hello Everyone, last week I got a request for citizenship test. it said I have to take a test in between Oct22 to Nov11. Just want to confirm do I need to book a slot for test or Whenever I will be ready I can login and give the test. How much time will it take to get a test invitation letter as I haven't received the letter till now!

MaryC

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Hello Everyone, last week I got a request for citizenship test. it said I have to take a test in between Oct22 to Nov11. Just want to confirm do I need to book a slot for test or Whenever I will be ready I can login and give the test. How much time will it take to get a test invitation letter as I haven't received the letter till now!
Hello,

I received the email with all the information about the test, 4 business days after the status changed on the tracker.

You don't have to book anything. Login and complete the test whenever you want, as long it's the before the deadline.

Hope this helps.

Septapplicant

Aug 27, 2021
Hello,

I received the email with all the information about the test, 4 business days after the status changed on the tracker.

You don't have to book anything. Login and complete the test whenever you want, as long it's the before the deadline.

Hope this helps.
Thanks...much appreciated!

Reactions: MaryC

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi. Good
Morning today update my citizenship test is updated as completed and background as completed and rest three language, physical presence and prohibition are still in process. Unable to understand what they are doing like this . And delayed it so much.
I've updated the spreadsheet.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Dear Seniors, a very quick question. How much time they are taking from test completion to oath invitation? Is there a rough estimate or time range? Just asking because I can go back to sleep again and not bother them even by thinking about them.