+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Nevine.Kassem

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Hi. Just check online for status and surprised got test invitation but shocking no email of test invite. What to do. ??? Anyone please guide .. how to write the test, things needed for test and procedure to follow for test, thanks
Wait till you get the email and you will find all the instructions in it. The email will be sent to you in 2-4 days from the updated tracker.

For the test, you only need a laptop with a webcam and you need to study the guide well and do some practice tests.

Reactions: Amberhargun

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Hello everyone,

So today, I got my background checks completed after a long time. Last update was in Feb 2021. I wanted to know what is the average time now to get the test invite after the background checks. Thanks

Guys, I am in the same situation with this friend.
Could somebody answer his question?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Is the next step after test marked as completed is they requesting for all the pages of passport? I have a couple of Qs with respect to that
1. Why do they ask for all the pages?
2. Do we have to give them the passport pages for all the passport or only the recent ones?
1. They want to verify if whatever trips you disclosed in the physical presence calculator is true.

2. You have to provide ALL pages of ALL passports that were valid during your 5 year eligibility period.

Reactions: canv_1234

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

betosorio

Aug 31, 2014
Many applications in the same situation but even worse than yours. I am early may applicant and still waiting without a test invite. The process is so random.
in our situation, what is recommended to do?? should we call CIC? or ask for CGMS notes?? any tips???

I don't know what to do.

:(

nocomments

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Update on tracker:

Sep 14, 2021: Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress

Mar 14, 2022: Scheduled for Citizenship oath
OMG! need to wait 6 months just to join a virtual event! what a joke!! are they afraid having more people each event will explode the Zoom meeting room????

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
OMG! need to wait 6 months just to join a virtual event! what a joke!! are they afraid having more people each event will explode the Zoom meeting room????
Exactly. This really upsets me. There’s been several steps prior to the oath already given then time to get all the documents done. Why can’t everyone in the backlog join the oath at once?